No Boot - Redmi Note 4x

RydzTheOne

Members
Apr 9, 2017
Hello.
Recently I bought a Xiaomi Note 4x from china.
I unlocked the bootloader, flashed latest MIUI china developer and then TWRP and installed MIUI.EU 7.3.23 rom.
First week no problem, then 7.3.30 came out and I installed it, no problems until last Thursday, the mobile phone started rebooting at ramdom and giving the playstore waiting wifi problem, I cleared the cache memory and continue using it, next day Friday the phone started rebooting very often I tried installing 7.4.6 rom via TWRP, i dont think that the installation finished properly, it locked with the blue progression bar filled.
Tried to start it and it locks in the black screen saying MIUI.
Friday and Saturday I flashed various original firmwares with XIAOMIFLASH, in fastboot and in EDL mode. Developer and Stable, china and global roms, several versions.
The phone does not get past MIUI blackscreen, sometimes it reboots 3 or 4 times but stays always in that screen.
I can flash TWRP via fastboot and sometimes boot TWRP and connect to the computer, the strange thing is that the internal memory only shows 9GB instead of the 32GB.
What is going on? Can I try something else or is this a motherboard failure?

Reactions: SebOlaru
Hello.
Recently I bought a Xiaomi Note 4x from china.
I unlocked the bootloader, flashed latest MIUI china developer and then TWRP and installed MIUI.EU 7.3.23 rom.
First week no problem, then 7.3.30 came out and I installed it, no problems until last Thursday, the mobile phone started rebooting at ramdom and giving the playstore waiting wifi problem, I cleared the cache memory and continue using it, next day Friday the phone started rebooting very often I tried installing 7.4.6 rom via TWRP, i dont think that the installation finished properly, it locked with the blue progression bar filled.
Tried to start it and it locks in the black screen saying MIUI.
Friday and Saturday I flashed various original firmwares with XIAOMIFLASH, in fastboot and in EDL mode. Developer and Stable, china and global roms, several versions.
The phone does not get past MIUI blackscreen, sometimes it reboots 3 or 4 times but stays always in that screen.
I can flash TWRP via fastboot and sometimes boot TWRP and connect to the computer, the strange thing is that the internal memory only shows 9GB instead of the 32GB.
What is going on? Can I try something else or is this a motherboard failure?
I had same problems, but i notice problem being created by Google play services. After wipe data or going to factory reset i can instal some new app. After a wile i can not install new app or some times i can not update some apps. For some Google apps appear a message like: till you update google play services Gmail (Drive, Photos, ...) will not work. I downloaded last Google Play Services apk and install it. Fix the problem, but sometimes appear same message as yours with : whait wi-fi... I hope being a bug...