New Notifications issue on xiaomi 11 ultra after installing miui 14.0.6 stable

Johnwick90

Members
Mar 11, 2023
Hi everybody.
Just wanted to state an issue i dont know if others are facing or not that the notifications afters updating to 14.0.6 stable are delayed or sometimes does not come until the specific app is opened.
I checked on google and suggestions from other members on this site and followed all the steps
Turned off game turbo
Turned off face unlock
Unrestricted data
Locking app in background
No restrictions of battery
Auto Start
I disabled battery and performance through adb as well
But still i can see whatsapp, outlook, gmail and instagram notifications are delayed and sometimes does not come.
Snapchat notifications come on time..

Sometimes whatsapp notifications come, sometimes delayed and sometimes does not come at all
Please if anyone knows a fix reply here
And please developers fix this issue.. you are doing excellent work with the rom but this issue is frustrating.

Reactions: Sharon1122
See here:

Workaround is to use the Dev rom, I do not face the issue on there.

See here:

Workaround is to use the Dev rom, I do not face the issue on there.
Hi brother . I installed the dev. Rom but it in the setup there was no login to Google account to restore data as my data is backed up on google only. It was like china rom. So i had to reinstall stable again for google services enabled by default

You didn't accidentally install Chinese DEV. ROM instead of xiaomi.eu ?
Miui_multi_mi11pro_mi11ultra_14.0.23.2.13 i installed this. I dont know how to determine if its chinese or global. Can u help me find global dev rom so i can install it

The Xiaomi.eu weekly dev roms can be found over here:

Also note the weekly and stable topic links at the top of the forum.

The Xiaomi.eu weekly dev roms can be found over here:

Also note the weekly and stable topic links at the top of the forum.
I downloaded 23.2.13 from here it was china beta build. Does it say global or chinese in selection? How can i know if its chinese based or global based. Sorry im new to this

xiaomi.eu 23.3.7.DEV has the ability to restore Google backup. I installed it on my Xiaomi 12.

this is a very annoying issue... flashing the latest dev beta was a little better but still didn't solve the issue entirely for me + dev rom have its own issues...
I spend days and nights for couple weeks trying to fix this issue tried every suggested and unsuggested solution but always when it seems like something worked I get the issue again after a few moments... sadly I accept that this is the situation and there isn't any solution for now...
I think this is xiaomi's fault not xiaomi eu team...
I try to spread this issue everywhere I can on reddit, mi community etc hopefully well get a fix soon

Reactions: gogocar62
this is a very annoying issue... flashing the latest dev beta was a little better but still didn't solve the issue entirely for me + dev rom have its own issues...
I spend days and nights for couple weeks trying to fix this issue tried every suggested and unsuggested solution but always when it seems like something worked I get the issue again after a few moments... sadly I accept that this is the situation and there isn't any solution for now...
I try to spread this issue everywhere I can on reddit, mi community etc hopefully well get a fix soon
True bro. I have other poco x3 gt miui official global and notifications are instant. I had global official 14 on mi 11 ultra didn't face notifications issue on it. A tried china miui 14 rom and it had the same notification issue im facing now on eu rom. So it has something to do with china rom and as eu is based on china / global rom so it adapted the problem from china rom and it wont be fixed i think. But lets hope for a fix soon. What peoblems are you facing on dev rom btw? Can you pls share

Have you heard abt elite rom? They also have the same xiaomi.eu rom but they call it elite and their notifications are instant. What could be the possible fix they did that solved the notifications issue

True bro. I have other poco x3 gt miui official global and notifications are instant. I had global official 14 on mi 11 ultra didn't face notifications issue on it. A tried china miui 14 rom and it had the same notification issue im facing now on eu rom. So it has something to do with china rom and as eu is based on china / global rom so it adapted the problem from china rom and it wont be fixed i think. But lets hope for a fix soon. What peoblems are you facing on dev rom btw? Can you pls share
ive tried xiaomi eu 13 & 14, tried global, eea, and cn roms, tried global 12.5 & 13 rom
every miui rom i tried had this notifications issue with whatsapp to some extent. sometimes notifications will work as it should, most of the times they wont
notifications delay only occur while using wifi and the screen is turned off ( and yes, ive tried other wifi networks too, didnt help)
on mobile data there is no issues at all and also when using wifi when the screen is turned on there seems to be no issues...
it also happened after a clean flash without changing a single setting
also ive already switched from dev rom but i had issues like gps freaking out, and autostart on for every app by default and some more minor inconvenients and overall felt less stable than the stable version (seems reasonable)
i just want to flash a good stable rom that works and forget about it, it dont care about the newest features etc.. i just need the basics to work.. ( i still perfer the ui of miui over AOSP which feel boring to me at this point but thats about it)
and ive heard about the elite rom but didnt really look into it but i will. hope itll really fix the notifications issues but im kinda skeptical at this point to be honest but i hope im wrong

ive tried xiaomi eu 13 & 14, tried global, eea, and cn roms, tried global 12.5 & 13 rom
every miui rom i tried had this notifications issue with whatsapp to some extent. sometimes notifications will work as it should, most of the times they wont
notifications delay only occur while using wifi and the screen is turned off ( and yes, ive tried other wifi networks too, didnt help)
on mobile data there is no issues at all and also when using wifi when the screen is turned on there seems to be no issues...
also ive already switched from dev rom but i had issues like gps freaking out, and autostart on for every app by default and some more minor inconvenients and overall felt less stable than the stable version (seems reasonable)
i just want to flash a good stable rom that works and forget about it, it dont care about the newest features etc.. i just need the basics to work.. ( i still perfer the ui of miui over AOSP which feel boring to me at this point but thats about it)
and ive heard about the elite rom but didnt really look into it but i will. hope itll really fix the notifications issues but im kinda skeptical at this point to be honest but i hope im wrong
Yes bro true what u said. But my global official rom wasnt having any issues with notifications. Ill try dev.23.3.7 rom and see if it is any good in notifications. If not than ill flash official rom global until there is a fix. Ill try elite rom as well but im tired of restoring everyday apps data setting etc.

Yes bro true what u said. But my global official rom wasnt having any issues with notifications. Ill try dev.23.3.7 rom and see if it is any good in notifications. If not than ill flash official rom global until there is a fix. Ill try elite rom as well but im tired of restoring everyday apps data setting etc.
for me on eea stable miui 13 rom, notifications was better but still would delay often

Anyways lets stick to it and wait for a future stable update from eu rom. For the time being ill use my whatsapp on second mob using dual apps. Thanks for sharing bro appreciated. I hope eu rom developer or anyone from the team can notice this thread

And bro if u test elite rom pls let me know as well if there is any problem with that or if it is stable. It can be installed through recovery as well