Phone stuck at boot logo after flashing MIUI 11 EU ROM

mkcs121

Members
Feb 22, 2020
I have a Redmi K20 Pro Premium, with a pre-installed China MIUI 10 ROM.

After flashing MIUI 11 EU Rom and reboot, the phone stucks at the boot logo of 'Redmi'. I can only boot to system only after flashing 'disable-dm-verity-force-encryption.zip'. However, I would like to keep the full disk encryption. But without flashing dm-verity with the 'disable force encryption' parameter, my phone would remain stuck at the boot logo after reboot.

What should I do in order to enable data encryption in MIUI 11 EU ROM? Did I install the ROM with an incorrect procedure such that the phone stucks at boot logo after the installation? Thank You!

I have a Redmi K20 Pro Premium, with a pre-installed China MIUI 10 ROM.

After flashing MIUI 11 EU Rom and reboot, the phone stucks at the boot logo of 'Redmi'. I can only boot to system only after flashing 'disable-dm-verity-force-encryption.zip'. However, I would like to keep the full disk encryption. But without flashing dm-verity with the 'disable force encryption' parameter, my phone would remain stuck at the boot logo after reboot.

What should I do in order to enable data encryption in MIUI 11 EU ROM? Did I install the ROM with an incorrect procedure such that the phone stucks at boot logo after the installation? Thank You!
Did you do Format data, were you type yes to Confirm,then flash new rom

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Did you do Format data, were you type yes to Confirm,then flash new rom

Maybe I installed it wrongly because I followed an external tutorial for flashing custom ROMs. To keep phone data encrypted and ROM successfully boot, should I boot into the recovery mode, format the data parition, and finally flash xiaomi.eu MIUI ROM? No need to wipe the system, dalvik, data and cache partition?

Maybe I installed it wrongly because I followed an external tutorial for flashing custom ROMs. To keep phone data encrypted and ROM successfully boot, should I boot into the recovery mode, format the data parition, and finally flash xiaomi.eu MIUI ROM? No need to wipe the system, dalvik, data and cache partition?
Yes, just format data, then wipe cache and dalvik at the end, reboot to system then