Play Protect certification didn't pass on Mi 10

jasper_1999

Members
Jun 26, 2020
I have updated my Mi 10 to latest MIUI.eu 12. However, I found my device is not certificated, which means it didn't pass the safety net test either. Is there any way to fix it?

Reactions: neron
I have the same issue.
EU 12.0 stable , no root & magisk installed.
My safetynet test shows CTS profile match : fail .
Bro, I saw your post in the forum already. I am waiting for the next version of stable Rom coming out. Hope it will fix the problem. BTW, can you install Netlfix from Play Store?

Bro, I saw your post in the forum already. I am waiting for the next version of stable Rom coming out. Hope it will fix the problem. BTW, can you install Netlfix from Play Store?

Actually I can , and able to open it . Though I don't have an account.

It's weird. BTW mine is china version.

Reactions: jasper_1999
I try to fix CTC profile with magisk module but without success. I hope the next build will fix that.

This is very strange. I have Mi 10 Pro CN version and use it with xiaomi.eu 12.0.2 stable. I have no problems. SafetyNet Check passes. I even use Google Pay on my phone.

This is very strange. I have Mi 10 Pro CN version and use it with xiaomi.eu 12.0.2 stable. I have no problems. SafetyNet Check passes. I even use Google Pay on my phone.
Do you have Widevine L1 or L3?

im on eu rom 20.6.18 mi10 eu version
safty pass googleplay
google pay works all my banking works an widevine L1
Maybe "ctsProfileMatch"=false/Google Play "Uncertified" issue on Mi 10 is only in MIUI 12 Stable xiaomi.eu ROM. ;)

MIUI 12.0.1.0 (Mi 10) info:

Code:
ro.system.build.fingerprint=Xiaomi/umi/umi:10/QKQ1.191117.002/V12.0.1.0.QJBCNXM:user/release-keys
ro.build.version.security_patch=2020-05-01

For 20.6.18 (Mi 10), can you check the "Fingerprint build" info with 'DRM Info' app and the Android security patch date (in phone's settings > "My Device" > "All specs"). :)

Maybe "ctsProfileMatch"=false/Google Play "Uncertified" issue on Mi 10 is only in MIUI 12 Stable xiaomi.eu ROM. ;)

MIUI 12.0.1.0 (Mi 10) info:

Code:
ro.system.build.fingerprint=Xiaomi/umi/umi:10/QKQ1.191117.002/V12.0.1.0.QJBCNXM:user/release-keys
ro.build.version.security_patch=2020-05-01

For 20.6.18 (Mi 10), can you check the "Fingerprint build" info with 'DRM Info' app and the Android security patch date (in phone's settings > "My Device" > "All specs"). :)
here is screen shoo
Screenshot_2020-07-09-09-34-31-187_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg
Screenshot_2020-07-09-09-35-20-600_com.android.settings.jpg
ts

I have a MI10 as well and everything is working. Did you try a clean install, from scratch with format data?
Mi 10 Stable or Weekly?
- Stable = SafetyNet test fail (ctsProfileMatch = false)/Can't pay via NFC with Google Pay
- Weekly = AFAIK no issue...

With stock rom and locked bootloader everything is fine but when I unlock the bootloader CTS Profile = false. Now i think to flash xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_20.6.18_v12-10.zip. And another thing today I recive a Ota update xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V12.0.4.0.QJBCNXM_v12-10 but after update the camera don"t work and the phone was really laggy. My suggestion is to skip that version.

hi, after spending an entire night to my mi10 i have fixed safetynet and have widevine L1. but i really don't know how exactly i do it. i flashed a persist file ( i know it 's not raccomanded) and have safetynet ok but no L1 so i flashed a fastboot eaa rom and nothing changed, so after i flashed the last eu, added two fingerprint and appeared (magically i think) the L1 certificate to download in certificate section of fingerpring option. and it seems that i have safetynet already passed and play store certificated. now i'm scared of reboot...dont' know if i can loose all LOL

That seems like a lot work to do. Also I have loads of stuff already loaded on my Mi 10. I don't wanna take any risk at this point. Just waiting for next update. What do u guys think? @Poney70