Play Protect certification didn't pass on Mi 10

Also broken fingerprint reader trying that :-(, hope a dirty flash over the top fixes it :-(
Restore your old persist file. I extract persist file from SAME rom that my phone start. (Eaa)
Because eaa pass safetynet.

Xiaomi.eu for my phones never passed safetynet at start. I ever had to adjust something to make all as i want. (Icon,safetynet and now widevine)

Reactions: jasper_1999
Also, broken fingerprint reader trying that :-(, hope a dirty flash over the top fixes it :-(
SafetyNet should be passing after flashing the persist. As for play protect certification, you need to wipe out the data of play store, then it will be certified automatically. that works perfectly in my case.

SafetyNet should be passing after flashing the persist. As for play protect certification, you need to wipe out the data of play store, then it will be certified automatically. that works perfectly in my case.
BTW, I don't know why you cannot fix the fingerprint issue. In my case, I restored it according to the steps mentioned in that tutorial. You have to back up persist and EFS file and then you restore those two files afterwards.

Think I have broken something now, also vendor and product are locked again and dirty flash not working get loads of errors. Will do a full reflash when I have time :-(. Have a new Mi 10 Pro coming so might wait until then looks to still be stable but in-display fingerprint reader still not working :-(

Think I have broken something now, also vendor and product are locked again and dirty flash not working get loads of errors. Will do a full reflash when I have time :-(. Have a new Mi 10 Pro coming so might wait until then looks to still be stable but in-display fingerprint reader still not working :-(
Ok after a couple of reboots back into TWRP can mount again still cant dirty flash over the top lots of errors and finger print reader not working :-(. Play protect now not saying anything after a wipe of the cache will up once its reports back.

I have CTS profile match: fail and Google pay is not working.
Poco F2 Pro with 20.8.13 beta
Also in Google play it is written: the device is not certified.

Before unlocking bootloader and flashing xiaomi.eu ROM everything was ok. I first installed 20.7.9... then 20.8.7... now 20.8.13

Can it be because it is Redmi K30 pro ROM? And safety net do not see that it is original ROM?

Here there some advices that it is because persist is changed... Is it wors to change it? And were to take right persist image?

I have no root, only TWRP

what this mean and can it be fixed? im on stable xiaomi eu 12.0.8, Mi 10

safety net request success
response signature validation fail (response payload validaation failed)

i solve this by rebooting the phone....

Last edited: