Please help . (with bugs)

iLstone

Members
Jan 21, 2011
Does the MIUI Gallery's Video player work to anyone?
I can only choose to play the video (which was filmed with the miui camera app) with extrnal video player.. the built in video player always says "Sorry,this video cannot be played".

In addition, the changelog says the the music player can be rotated, but I don't see anything new..

Does the MIUI Gallery's Video player work to anyone?
I can only choose to play the video (which was filmed with the miui camera app) with extrnal video player.. the built in video player always says "Sorry,this video cannot be played".

In addition, the changelog says the the music player can be rotated, but I don't see anything new..

Yes it works fine for me both with the built in and ES video player, the rotation also works perfectly with no lag on rotation.

Yeah my rotation don't work. Htc inspire. Is there something I am missing. I have tried all settings. And the g-calibration that usually comes standard on the inspire isn't there so I can't calibrate.

Question. When you update miui do you just install over the top or what.

Yeah my rotation don't work. Htc inspire. Is there something I am missing. I have tried all settings. And the g-calibration that usually comes standard on the inspire isn't there so I can't calibrate.

Question. When you update miui do you just install over the top or what.

Yes i install over the top, but first i wipe cache and Dalvik cache.