Please share your Xiaomi 14 experience here

DMage22

Members
Dec 7, 2018
I'm looking to buy the Chinese rom version of the Xiaomi 14, the 16GB 512GB version. I'm in Asia so I don't have 5G problems at all.

I'm just wondering how its battery and heating is doing. The battery and heating is a big concern of mine since I currently own an 8 Gen 1 device which gets hot with 5G use while having less than 5 hours of SOT.

Thanks for anyone answering!

I had 8-10h SOT (on the Chinese ROM) and I think less now that I've switched on the Xiaomi Eu rom. no overheating problem but I came from the S20 exynos Version where It's overheat even while web browsing and where I had 3 hours of SOT...

The only time where the phone is relatively hot is while charging even without the supercharge it's still very fast and naturally gets hot (nothing compared to my S20 normal charging...)
I'm looking to buy the Chinese rom version of the Xiaomi 14, the 16GB 512GB version. I'm in Asia so I don't have 5G problems at all.

I'm just wondering how its battery and heating is doing. The battery and heating is a big concern of mine since I currently own an 8 Gen 1 device which gets hot with 5G use while having less than 5 hours of SOT.

Thanks for anyone answering!

Hello,
I bought Xiaomi 14 Chinese. I want to install EU rom to fix problems with WhatsApp and stop popup of Chinese programs I do not understand :). Phone is great, fast, nice looking, great specification only problem is Chinese ROM. I receive some settings from company which bought phone for me and helps a lot, but still do not receive all calls and messages on WhatsApp and Viber. Planning to unlock it with help from NC and install EU ROM.
Question is how good is ROM and it will fix my problems?