Experience with Xiaomi 14 / Pro / Ultra running on Xiaomi.EU ROM

Then, when someone asks for concrete information on how to achieve this on the 14 Series, the messages are deleted and tagged as "irrelevant to the topic".
Because in a topic concerning ROM releases, you're not supposed to ask questions not relevant to the actual releases.
If your bootloader isn't even unlocked yet, the ROM releases threads are not a place where you should even post yet, until you actually flashed a release.
There are other subforums to discuss off topic stuff, like this subforum.

I'm inclined to agree with this forum member
Applying some logic is not a hard task. If you ask a question, make sure you ask it in the appropriate place.
The ROM releases sub-forum is only discussing ROM releases.

Regarding the second HyperOS beta release. Is anyone experiencing 5G connectivity issues?

I checked my cellular band and prior to me flashing I was getting fast 5G and not im only getting 4G LTE.

Hello everyone,

I am using xiaomi 14 pro. After unlocking and installing EU ROM 30, the phone turns off and on when you enter Google applications. Especially in the chrome application. Please help me...

Last edited:

Hi,

I'm going to receive the 14 version (12/512) with china rom. I would like to replace the rom with global or eu. Could someone guide me? I saw the guide to unlock the device, very simple. But then? thanks in advance

Dear users/readers and moderators,

like many in this forum I'm eagerly waiting to get my dirty fingers on a Xiaomi 14 (houji). After the last fiasco with call drops I and many users here had with our Redmi Note 12 Turbo (chinese Poco F5), I kindly ask you early birds to write here in this thread about your experience with the Chinese version of Xiaomi 14 (houji) running on our favourite ROM, Xiaomi.EU (of course after it is available, that is) :). I'm curious to know if everything is running smoothly on the Chinese version of Xiaomi 14 and buy one now or shall I wait for the global version to come out.

Thank you in advance.
Do not buy the Chinese version. I bought one and I'm regretting it. You don't get 4g signal on few mobile networks. You have a big big problem with notifications. No WhatsApp or emails or many other notifications. It's so frustrating. It's a good phone and everything is so great but the software. Wait for global rom

Yes, xiaomi 14 pro, maybe 14, have the bootloader locked by default by XIAOMI.
Maybe they will give up, although this is unlikely.
It is sad to see this, but somehow the good news is that the installed Hiper OS does not have the constraints of the Chinese MIUI with the locked bootloader.
I managed to install all the GOOGLE applications and the tests show that they work.
System app changes also work and there are only a few default Chinese apks that can be avoided.
I haven't tested car connectivity.
What about WhatsApp notifications. Email and ...

Me too, problem with notifications. I remove energy saver in app, and go to notification sub menu change some things.
I autostart app, but sometime i dont receive it when i'm in lock screen. Need some HyperOS fix or trick :)

I use x14 houji on meone already rooted Xiaomi 14 or 14 Pro? If so, can you share your experience?
I have been using x14 houji on eu 23/12/26Dev for a little over a week along with the latest magisk 26404, usnf. there are no surprises in terms of functionality, NFC pay (Russian mir pay) works (I think gpay will work too). the only thing is that the Internet is lost on wifi as soon as the signal level drops to average (there is a WiFi signal, but there is no Internet), LTE also sometimes freezes, with a similar symptom: the signal has 4-5 sticks, the LTE icon is lit, but there is no Internet. Flight mode helps. this will most likely be fixed in the following builds

There are no problems with push notifications

I need help with my Xiaomi 14, after install Xiaomi.eu ROM, i lost radio mobile, i put my simcard and recognizes, but i cant call. Before this rom, all works fine.

Sorry for my english

Thank you

Yes, xiaomi 14 pro, maybe 14, have the bootloader locked by default by XIAOMI.
Maybe they will give up, although this is unlikely.
It is sad to see this, but somehow the good news is that the installed Hiper OS does not have the constraints of the Chinese MIUI with the locked bootloader.
I managed to install all the GOOGLE applications and the tests show that they work.
System app changes also work and there are only a few default Chinese apks that can be avoided.
I haven't tested car connectivity.
Yes I'am an other one who choosed to buy Xiaomi 14 Pro in Nivember 2023. The Hyper OS version runs with every thing but I have no Google time line. This is very imprtend for me. Any Idey how to fix it. The MI 11 was the same. With Global Version it works again.

Does anyone know if an EU ROM will be available for the Xiaomi 14 Ultra and if there is a planned date for it. Thank you so much.

YAY!:D Wow, posted two hours ago. The main post on this site hasnt even been updated yet.

I still have about a month to wait until I can unlock my xiaomi (didn't know I had to create my account 30 days ago, if is willing to loan me their account, let me know :) )
I'd be interested to see what issues it "fixes". (5g, battery drain, hdmi video out, turn off green light)

YAY!:D Wow, posted two hours ago. The main post on this site hasnt even been updated yet.

I still have about a month to wait until I can unlock my xiaomi (didn't know I had to create my account 30 days ago, if is willing to loan me their account, let me know :) )
I'd be interested to see what issues it "fixes". (5g, battery drain, hdmi video out, turn off green light)
I hope I find time tomorrow to flash!

Wondering whether someone can confirm this ROM works. My unlocked China version goes straight to fastboot mode after every rebooting. I use "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat" to flash.
It works flawlessly for me.
All you have to do is enter recovery and do a wipe all data.
If it doesn't start, try flashing again.

Reactions: jfcherng