Experience with Xiaomi 14 / Pro / Ultra running on Xiaomi.EU ROM

I
Worked. Thanks you and staff so much.
I tried to flash Xiaomi 14 Ultra Global, coming from global firmware 1.0.4 rooted with magisk 26.4 und play integrity fix.
Flashing of xiaomi.eu 1.0.7 resulted in fastboot loop, could not get to recovery.
Tried flashing second time, same result.
Found here for download xiaomi.eu 1.0.8, tried to flash -> fastboot loop again.

So I flashed Global ROM 1.0.2 with MiFlash20180528, phone was booting again.
Without any configuration, booted to recovery, wiped all data, booted to fastboot.

Flashed xiaomi.eu 1.0.8 again, now phone is working again.

Next step as soon as I have time, try to root again.

Reactions: BokiP22 and Mali2
I

I tried to flash Xiaomi 14 Ultra Global, coming from global firmware 1.0.4 rooted with magisk 26.4 und play integrity fix.
Flashing of xiaomi.eu 1.0.7 resulted in fastboot loop, could not get to recovery.

Without any configuration, booted to recovery, wiped all data, booted to fastboot.

Where did u find 1.0.8? the links I found point to 1.0.7.… thanx for ur help

Edit:
Nevermind, found it.. for all others: https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi..._AURORA_OS1.0.8.0.UNACNXM_os1-14.zip/download

I've been having a few issues (on the global rom). Can't connect to 5g n41, Camera app has huge battery drain (20-45%/hr), USB-C to hdmi video out not working, No option to turn off green dot.
Does this rom help with any of these issues?

For those who has the Xiaomi EU rom installed, can someone please tell me if this Chinese translation text appears when copying something using (Taplus) feature in Xiaomi 14/Pro/Ultra? this is the only thing holding me from unlocking bootloader and installing the eu rom..

Attachments

• IMG_20240317_014757.jpg
    IMG_20240317_014757.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 109
I

+1, thank you, thats the only way i got it to work

Reactions: k3067e3
Yes, me too, very nervous .. cause first i tried to flash after wipe data in recovery from Global 1.0.4., that did not work. As you decsribe: a reflash of stock rom 1.0.2 was necessary

Currently downloading stock 1.0.2 as well.. Stuck in Fastboot, seems an issue for everyone?

Maybe the Bosses have a special command?

@Igor Eisberg , fastboot erase userdata doesn't work, any advice except flashing back to older stock and wipe in that recovery?

Regards and thanks!

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Reactions: k3067e3 and Mali2
What do you think of the battery life? I come from the original Chinese version of the mi14 pro and honestly before it lasted me almost the entire day and today in the change I have charged it 2 times almost 3.....

For those who has the Xiaomi EU rom installed, can someone please tell me if this Chinese translation text appears when copying something using (Taplus) feature in Xiaomi 14/Pro/Ultra? this is the only thing holding me from unlocking bootloader and installing the eu rom..
Anyone? :)

Currently downloading stock 1.0.2 as well.. Stuck in Fastboot, seems an issue for everyone?

@Igor Eisberg , fastboot erase userdata doesn't work, any advice except flashing back to older stock and wipe in that recovery?

Regards and thanks!

Has anybody installed from global without downgrading? Thanks

Regards and thanks!

same here, stuck in fastboot after flashing 1.0.8.0. tried several times, good cables and different USB ports, new download,... seems to be unavoidable to go via the stock ROM and then successfully flash the eu_ROM.

For people coming from 14 ultra global any problem on Google pay and bank apps?
I am from Austria, and my bank has there own app for NFC payment. Unfortunately payment is not working, but was also not working with locked bootloader an original EU ROM 1.0.4
So with xiaomi.eu ROM nothing better and nothing worse.

When I try to add my card to google wallet, there is same behaviour as with my Poco F2 Pro with xiaomi.eu ROM (on this phone the payment app from my bank ist working). Google Wallet tries to add the card, and give an error after checking, that my bank is not supporting Google Pay...

the "paid scammer" cannot unlock the BL ! They can help to get u out of EDL mode and recovery your phone,
but they can not unlock the BL ! (Even if they claim they can)
Not true. I have Xiaomi 14Ultra - CN version and had it unlocked. I encountered at least 3 different services that could do it on telegram. NCUNLOCK is the one I used.

Hi everybody,

it looks like this installation method mentioned above works for all versions (global and CN). I have a Chinese one.

Install EU Rom 1.0.8 —> Fastboot loop —> Install original CN rom 1.0.4 —> Install EU 1.0.8 again —> profit!
1000000247.jpg

Is the
Hi everybody,

it looks like this installation method mentioned above works for all versions (global and CN). I have a Chinese one.

Install EU Rom 1.0.8 —> Fastboot loop —> Install original CN rom 1.0.4 —> Install EU 1.0.8 again —> profit! View attachment 52166
Is this workaround only necessary for he X14 Ultra? Could i run in any problems when simply installing latest EU rom to the normal X14 running 1.0.9.0 EU FW?

Hi friends,

It's been 3 days since I installed Aurora on my X14 ultra and I cannot be more happy.

But there is a small detail that bugs me. I noticed that the items are not centered on screen. Instead there is more empty space in the right side of the screen than the left side. Maybe I'm too picky.

I just want to know if this is only happening in my phone or I'm the only one who noticed.

Also I'm wondering if we can report this kind of things and where is the right place to do it.

Is the

Is this workaround only necessary for he X14 Ultra? Could i run in any problems when simply installing latest EU rom to the normal X14 running 1.0.9.0 EU FW?
No, this procedure is not necessary for the XM 14 (houji). But if you have a Global version of the device, you need to apply the patch for networks after installing the ROM.

Reactions: CrossCroissant
Hi friends,

It's been 3 days since I installed Aurora on my X14 ultra and I cannot be more happy.

But there is a small detail that bugs me. I noticed that the items are not centered on screen. Instead there is more empty space in the right side of the screen than the left side. Maybe I'm too picky.

I just want to know if this is only happening in my phone or I'm the only one who noticed.

Also I'm wondering if we can report this kind of things and where is the right place to do it.
Screenshot?

I did not need this workaround on my 14 ultra. i just updated it to latest rom before flashing EU Rom .