Invalid POCO F3 Language

Krstf

Members
Sep 27, 2021
Hi there. I have a problem that the language in the menu is not Hungarian everywhere. This problem is present in both stable and weekly software. Can anyone help me fix this? (present in several places but I didn't want to attach them all)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-27-10-54-57-778_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-27-10-54-57-778_com.android.settings.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 153
  • Screenshot_2021-09-27-11-02-25-642_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-27-11-02-25-642_com.android.settings.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 140
Unfortunately, the xiaomi.eu team does not have its own translator into Hungarian.
Global MIUI ROM translators are used.

Afaik you can always contribute to the translation team, im pretty sure you will receive a pm from someone if you are seriously willing to help.

In the end it's just a bunch of text files.

So, make your own translation and help fellow Hungarians :)

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Afaik you can always contribute to the translation team, im pretty sure you will receive a pm from someone if you are seriously willing to help.

In the end it's just a bunch of text files.

So, make your own translation and help fellow Hungarians :)

Regards.

A bunch of text files that can be broken by a single mistake... yeah, it doesn't quite matter how serious someone is if he isn't familiar with XML and Android string resources rules and format: https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/resources/string-resource

Yeah, I know xml can be a nightmare but there are good tools performing syntax check if the code is sane. Isn't there some kind of QA process implemented prior publishing into the final Rom?

Whatsoever, I was just trying to show him a possible way..

Regards.

Yeah, I know xml can be a nightmare but there are good tools performing syntax check if the code is sane. Isn't there some kind of QA process implemented prior publishing into the final Rom?

Whatsoever, I was just trying to show him a possible way..

Regards.

There is, and it's not perfect. Even then, once there's a misformatted XML pulled from a translation repository, it prevents us from building until it's fixed, which means we have to manually fix it ourselves or remove the XML altogether. We can't be dealing with this nonsense.

Reactions: JiaiJ