Invalid Pocophone Users

palexdev

Members
Jan 21, 2021
Can we Pocophone users get back our beloved POCO Launcher with working gestures please?

Also, in the latest versions I cannot search my apps with the bottom google bar anymore, and it's very frustrating.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. POCO Launcher is included on our Global-based ROMs for POCO devices.

Because you're using Poco F2 Pro, which was released in China as Redmi K30 Pro. As our ROMs for this device are based on China ROMs, there's MIUI Launcher instead of POCO one.

Because you're using Poco F2 Pro, which was released in China as Redmi K30 Pro. As our ROMs for this device are based on China ROMs, there's MIUI Launcher instead of POCO one.
Got it, so my request is valid, can we have the Poco Launcher with working gestures please. When I first got this device I was amazed by how good is the Poco Launcher, it has a lot of features and some of them are really unique

Got it, so my request is valid, can we have the Poco Launcher with working gestures please. When I first got this device I was amazed by how good is the Poco Launcher, it has a lot of features and some of them are really unique
Nope. Redmi K30 Pro and Redmi K30 Pro Premium are not POCO devices, both of which that ROM was made for, so POCO Launcher is not adequate for this ROM. You may want to install it from Play Store, although functionality will be limited.

Nope. Redmi K30 Pro and Redmi K30 Pro Premium are not POCO devices, both of which that ROM was made for, so POCO Launcher is not adequate for this ROM. You may want to install it from Play Store, although functionality will be limited.
Is there a way I can do it by myself then? I already tried installing it as a system app but gestures didn't work anyway

Is there a way I can do it by myself then? I already tried installing it as a system app but gestures didn't work anyway
Not likely, framework decompilation/recompilation is involved, you don't have the tools to do it properly.