Poor Battery Life Rmn3 Mtk On Eu Rom

monkeytree

Members
May 27, 2015
I installed a stable EU ROM (V7.5.1.0.LHNCNDE_v7-5.0) on my RMN3 MTK Hennessy. After that battery life became pretty bad. On the Chinese stock ROM the phone lasted two days on a charge easily , now it is less than one day.

Anybody got a solution for this problem?

Last edited:
I'm using to eu rom, on my case dev 6.7.21, and the batteries don't take a full day. I must say that i am in Hollidays and i use it a little more, but even that i think it runs to fast.

I'm using to eu rom, on my case dev 6.7.21, and the batteries don't take a full day. I must say that i am in Hollidays and i use it a little more, but even that i think it runs to fast.
I'd met the same problem, unfortunately downgrade didn't help

I have the same problem. I think this has to do with Redmi Note 3 version of Android (5.0.2).

So, I tried few firmwares and found, that the most battery saving firmware is as far as I understand the first weekly rom 6.1.14. But it is not as stable as I want it to be and the main problem is notifications which come not everytime. Unfortunately all stable firmwares eat battery charge fast. If you want to use stable try 7.1.8.0