popping noise while talking [Fixed]

what is latest MIUI version used? Do you know what version mapping to original JHBCNAH4.0?

Ridcully: that's great. I was just checking the changelog with nothing like this mentioned so didn't know if i should update. I'll try it too as i get back home.

Sml11: maybe you should try to update after all. Those results are too inconsistent to be hardware related. Unless you were moving the phone too much to physically affect anything inside.
I'm no expert on hardware though. This is just guesswork.

OOh great! It's gone. No poppng noise anymore :D. I'm so happy.
Even the problem with second sim activation is gone.
Superb job devs. Thank You.

I already installed the same version then....and just tested today made 2 calls and so far so good...seems issue resolved. Great then it just software issue although the symptom quite different compare to custom multilanguage ROM.
another thing is very interesting to find out what update they changed week by week...i noticed this version the keyboard upper case must do press and hold?

hey guys, are your hongmis still function correctly?
i have the same audio issue (the internal mic recording with background unpleasant noise). i kinda believe that's rather a soft, not a hw issue. i'm using two HMs, one with stock rom JHBCNAH1.0, immediately rooted w/ vRoot, no update, no sound problem, and another one, with rom 4.1.10 ultimate ed by stas2z and twrp 2.5 recovery, unfortunatelly, presenting recording noise (on recorder app, camera/video app), but clear call recordings though. i don't know what to do now. after installing some update patches (up to 4.1.17) by stasz, the situation it's worsening, as the recording phone function stopped working completely.
annoying situation, have to admit that :(

hm....curently i'm using v5 stable, the audio issue happen when on the call mostly noticed on 4 minutes onwards. the original problem for noise video recording and call was gone in v4 stable. Hopefully this will solve in next update. I tried downgrade to v4 but giving error, so back use v5

Hi, since the 4.0 stable this bug has not occured to me anymore. I wonder if i't because of the v5 update in certain units. gotta wait for next update.