Invalid Portrait Mode in email app

NBRuJaDo

Members
Oct 31, 2014
Since last update (10.3.2.0 stable) of my mi pad 4 plus, portrait mode in the email app does not work. Even if you open it in landscape mode, once the app is opened, it turns vertical.

Enviado desde mi MI PAD 4 PLUS mediante Tapatalk

Since last update (10.3.2.0 stable) of my mi pad 4 plus, portrait mode in the email app does not work. Even if you open it in landscape mode, once the app is opened, it turns vertical.

Not a bug. Email app was designed for phones, it's not available for Mi Pad 4 on official ROMs. Nothing to be done about it.

Not a bug. Email app was designed for phones, it's not available for Mi Pad 4 on official ROMs. Nothing to be done about it.
Thanks for answering. I would have sworn it did rotate before update.

Thanks for answering. I would have sworn it did rotate before update.

Maybe it did, but Xiaomi has recently updated the Email app to one with dark mode support, and they might have removed the landscape support. We can't change the app's manifest though, so we can't fix it.

Maybe it did, but Xiaomi has recently updated the Email app to one with dark mode support, and they might have removed the landscape support. We can't change the app's manifest though, so we can't fix it.
Ok. I thought it could be a bug. Thanks.