Possible surprise?

kitcarson

Members
Aug 14, 2020
I installed on the Mi 10 lite 5g la Rom eu V12.0.1.0.QJIMIXM_v12-10.zip. But unfortunately and defective, The dialer does not work, plus there would be an update available but does not install it, I hope it is fixed as soon as possible ! In the meantime, since I do not want to go back to the official Rom, I would like to install the V11.0.4.0 always eu. . But I get a doubt, is there a risk of brick cause rollback ? Can anyone give me precise information? The Rom in use has an index 1, the one to install instead and 0. In short, I would not like unpleasant surprises ! Thank you....

I understand the question .. If bricks I do not know .. just what I said why to return to 11 when can you use the 12 working ???

Inviato dal mio M2002J9G utilizzando Tapatalk

Thank you ! But you did not answer my question ..... I would like to know for sure, if I can return to the Miui 11 without the risk of bricking the device! Waiting for the problems of Miui 12 to be solved! Maybe I haven't explained myself .....

It will not brick your device but under circumstances you have to format data.

If it works .... but for now it has problems and I don't even want to try to fix them! All I need is a reliable phone since I use it for work. Even with Miui 11 it wouldn't be so bad!

If it works .... but for now it has problems and I don't even want to try to fix them! All I need is a reliable phone since I use it for work. Even with Miui 11 it wouldn't be so bad!

What do you expect from a major update in a beta stadium? I am happy with my android 10 :)

In fact I didn't expect the Rom to be perfect! Maximum respect for Xiaomi eu friends and for the work they do! But the priority and the reliable device for me who work on it.