Problem With Compatibility With Xiaomi Hybrid

Vazha

Members
Dec 21, 2016
Maybe someone had same problem. Yesterday I bought Xiaomi Hybrid. Сonnected to Redmi 3, sound works fine, but with remote control is something abnormal. Keys like go in cycles. When I press the volume up once, the volume increases until the end and never ceases to rise. Connected to Samsung Galaxy, all goes well.
MIUI 8.2 by xiaomi.eu 6.12.8 Weekly.

THANKS! i am not the only one... I tryed every version of miui, also the chinese developer version, but the problem remained! i also tryed with cyanogen mod (android 7.1) and it doesn't even read the volume keys... i don't know what else to try

I have the same problem. But my earphone is the Piston 3. The controls are not working. I'm on Xiaomi.eu version 8.2 (6.12.8) Weekly. I've tried everything, but I can not solve the problem with the buttons controls.

I have piston 3 too, they worked well till miui 7, then i passed to miui 8 global and the problems started... I made lot of tests, and the keys works if i open Google now. Is the same for you guys?

I have piston 3 too, they worked well till miui 7, then i passed to miui 8 global and the problems started... I made lot of tests, and the keys works if i open Google now. Is the same for you guys?
Yes, it works if only Google Now App is working, but volume down still does not work

Hi everyone,

I have same problem with my hybrid, last versión working fine was 7.1 stable Xiaomi eu. I am on 8.0.2 global stable. As all of you i tried in diferents phone without success.
Happy New Year