How to Unlock Bootloader, Unbrick and Install correctly MIUI 11 on MI9T (9.9.26 to 20.1.21)

how can this be correct if OP said we had to install Xiaomi.eu 10.3.15 Stable and only after weekly beta (with no wipe or format in between)?
OP said to install stable .EU ROM first to potentially avoid "problems with the initial configuration and you could have a black screen with no solution on the Google Login so you can't continue configuring." But no issue with latests weekly/beta ROMs.

OP said to install stable .EU ROM first to potentially avoid "problems with the initial configuration and you could have a black screen with no solution on the Google Login so you can't continue configuring." But no issue with latests weekly/beta ROMs.
Oh ok, I thought it had something to do with needing a"stavke base rom" before needing to install (hence the weekly install without wiping).
I'm having major Android system battery drain, can't have more than 5h SoT in 1.5days with low usage so should I wipe system data and cache and reflash latest weekly to see if it solves it? Or should I do anithing else?

Oh ok, I thought it had something to do with needing a"stavke base rom" before needing to install (hence the weekly install without wiping).
I'm having major Android system battery drain, can't have more than 5h SoT in 1.5days with low usage so should I wipe system data and cache and reflash latest weekly to see if it solves it? Or should I do anithing else?

Wait next weekly update and wipe Dalvik/Cache if you want, but how and from which ROM did you install latest weekly?

Last edited:
Hello guys,

I have a Redmi 5 Plus with the lastest official Global ROM installed (MIUI V11.0.2.0).

However, yesterday, while i was playing a game, the phone has just stopped responding, i could still hear the sound but the picture was completely frozen, making the phone stop responding.

So, i have pressed the Power button for a few seconds until the phone restart. After that, my phone has been stuck in the boot logo, it doesn't load the system.

My main problem is that i have the bootloader locked and i have already searched and tried the following:

1) In FASTBOOT mode, i tried to flash the same ROM (Global) with MiFlash Tool - (NO SUCCESS: it keeps having the same error "ACK count don't match")
2) In FASTBOOT mode, i tried to flash the Chinese ROM with MiFlash Tool - (NO SUCCESS: it keeps having the same error "ACK count don't match")
3) In EDL Mode, tried flash both ROMs (Global and Chinese) with MiFlash Tool - (NO SUCCESS: it keeps having the same error "ACK count don't match")
4) In EDL Mode, tried flash several ROMs (Global, Chinese and also more older ROMs) using the MiFlash Tool BETA - With this tool i have succefully flashed several ROMs, however, the phone is still in the same situation, stuck in "Boot Logo"; So, NO SUCCESS;

At this point, i'm running out of ideas and i would appreciate if someone could help me.

I've started using .EU yesterday for the first time and the difference from Global Stable is brutal. Android 10, bunch of new features, improved smoothness.. so much better! Thanks for all the hard work devs!

In case there's still someone wondering how to install latest weekly, that's how I did it:

Coming from latest Global Stable MIUI 11:

- flash LRteam 3.3.1-1109 TWRP
- reboot to recovery
- format data > type yes
- reboot to recovery
- copy ROM from PC to phone
- install latest weekly EU
- wipe dalvik/cache
- reboot system

LRteam 3.3.1-1109 TWRP is from the .eu post (https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261630584) or is other?

3.3.1-1109 twrp is the latest for android 9 rom and move to android 10.
TWRP_davinci_10.img here is the new one official TWRP for android 10 rom.

It is automaticly installed when installing EU rom.
No risk.
thanks...i am coming from stable global 11.0.1
can i download this TWRP_davinci_10.img , install via fastboot and install last weekly (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20MI9T_9.12.19_v11-10)?
sorry to bother

thanks...i am coming from stable global 11.0.1
can i download this TWRP_davinci_10.img , install via fastboot and install last weekly (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20MI9T_9.12.19_v11-10)?
sorry to bother
from stable official you must format data and 1109 twrp. twrp-10 will be installed at reboot.
no bother.lol
EDIT
WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW THE NEW WEEKLY WILL OUT.
This week it is buggy at Netflix and some other details.
just follow the topic.

from stable official you must format data and 1109 twrp. twrp-10 will be installed at reboot.
no bother.lol
EDIT
WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW THE NEW WEEKLY WILL OUT.
This week it is buggy at Netflix and some other details.
just follow the topic.
hmm
i thought that i just need to download the twrp-10, do a format data, reboot pass the .eu to internatl, reboot install by twrp and its done
i need to do a format data with twrp 1109 first of all (this one is from your post, right -TWRP-3.3.1-1109-REDMI_K20-CN-wzsx150.img )?

EDIT: thanks for helping...used the TWRP-3.3.1-1109-REDMI_K20-CN-wzsx150.img to move from global 11.0.1 stable directly to the eu 9.12.19
and works all great, already updated to the last one 9.12.26
much better than the global one (the global my battery was draining a lot...was only 3 to 4 h SOT in one charge...now i have 4h and 55% remaining...

Last edited:
Hello,
I have try to install this rom but i failed...
I was on 11.0.3.0 (PFJEUXM), it's android 9.
I had install TWRP (greek version) then directly 20.1.9
But i stuck on loading (mi screen with dots) wait more than 30 min, no way.

I try to install other custom rom (pixel for example), same stuck.

I tried to flash back with miflash, but i had rollback error.

To bypass it, i have edited the flash_all.bat file and i successfully flash the flashboot rom (10.3012 EU).

NOw i have antirollback set to 1.

How can i flash this rom?
Any one can give me a guide?

Thanks a lot!

Hello,
I have try to install this rom but i failed...
I was on 11.0.3.0 (PFJEUXM), it's android 9.
I had install TWRP (greek version) then directly 20.1.9
But i stuck on loading (mi screen with dots) wait more than 30 min, no way.

I try to install other custom rom (pixel for example), same stuck.

I tried to flash back with miflash, but i had rollback error.

To bypass it, i have edited the flash_all.bat file and i successfully flash the flashboot rom (10.3012 EU).

NOw i have antirollback set to 1.

How can i flash this rom?
Any one can give me a guide?

Thanks a lot!

If you don't "Format Data", that's why it can't work...
And use Official TWRP instead.

thank you for the tutorial but I do not understand step 9, why went from a stable version 10 to a beta version 9?
how does the update work for the future?
I should reflect them or will such download on smartphone? possible to root later?
does the nfc work after the flash?
Does gpay work too?
sorry for my bad english language i'm french

thank you for the tutorial but I do not understand step 9, why went from a stable version 10 to a beta version 9?
I should reflect them or will such download on smartphone? possible to root later?
Does gpay work too?
Tutorial is a bit outdated now.
Let us know what is your today situation and what you want to do.
Rom number? twrp installed?

[QUOTE = "LOLO9393, message: 526909, membre: 135924"]
Le tutoriel est un peu dépassé maintenant.
Faites-nous savoir quelle est votre situation actuelle et ce que vous voulez faire.
Numéro Rom? twrp installé?
[/CITATION]

bonjour je veux juste avoir une rom xiaomi.eu stable et la rooter ... pour l'instant je ne fais rien encore je vais débloquer mon bootloader en premier, y a-t-il un tutoriel plus récent?

[QUOTE = "LOLO9393, message: 526909, membre: 135924"]
Le tutoriel est un peu dépassé maintenant.
Faites-nous savoir quelle est votre situation actuelle et ce que vous voulez faire.
Numéro Rom? twrp installé?
[/CITATION]

bonjour je veux juste avoir une rom xiaomi.eu stable et la rooter ... pour l'instant je ne fais rien encore je vais débloquer mon bootloader en premier, y a-t-il un tutoriel plus récent?
Bonjour
Pour débloquer le bootloader il y a pléthore de tutos, ici ou chez Google search.
Ensuite il suffit de flasher le TWRP officiel dispo en téléchargement sur la page de la rom stable:
Tout y est expliqué très simplement et pour le mieux.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Written English is mandatory:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
So:
Hello
To unlock the bootloader there are a plethora of tutorials, here or at Google search.
Then just flash the official TWRP available for download on the stable rom page:
Everything is explained very simply and for the best.
If issue then come back here.

Reactions: Nilsb7
hello having problem installing xiaomi.eu beta, the phone entered in fastboot mode after finally booted xiaomi.eu and making a factory reset so I could enter google account. what is the current procedure?

edit: i think i found the problem, the twrp got uninstalled, do I make the procedure again with the twrp on the first post or do I install a new one?

Last edited:
Does gpay work too?
Yesterday I was trying if is possible to install directly the last beta version 20.1.21 without stable version, just making a format data and flashing, and the result was good, to install last version just make a format data, download 20.1.21 and flash it. It works for me.
Download it on your computer, make a format data and reboot the phone on TWRP other time, connect the phone to the computer and transfer the rom to your phone, and flash it. Wait 10-15 min and the phone is going to start without any problem.
NFC works and GPay works too.

Hello, I'm technically new to this for this phone, it wasn't exactly a problem for past phones. Since you just stated that this update is a bit outdated, I want to know what I need to do to get the xiaomi.eu ROM successfully after I unlock my bootloader for my mi 9t. Thanks.

Hello, I'm technically new to this for this phone, it wasn't exactly a problem for past phones. Since you just stated that this update is a bit outdated, I want to know what I need to do to get the xiaomi.eu ROM successfully after I unlock my bootloader for my mi 9t. Thanks.
I just updated it to install the last beta version directly just with 4 easy steps.

Reactions: Nilsb7 and LOLO9393