Problems: Battery Drain Fast, MIUI (Google) Dialer, Contacts. (Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro) How to fix?

Tomelis

Members
Dec 24, 2019
Dear Xiaomi users,
I have changed my old Xiaomi mobile to the new one Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro everything would be great – specs. and everything else. I really like many products of Xiaomi company, but I wouldn't even have thought I'd have so much troubles with my new Mi 9T Pro. There is some very annoying problems and do not know how to solve it. I have spent many hours and try many things, but still do not know how to solve and fix it, so I decide to write here and hope that someone can help me, because all these things just drives me crazy!

1. BATTERY:
The battery drains very fast and I think it is too fast than usual. I have this phone Mi 9T Pro only 2-3 days. When I unpacked and turn it on battery was on 66% and drain really fast (I just was checking all settings and etc. as usual for new mobile phone). When the battery level reached 20% I plug into charger and fully charged to 100% it was about 00:00 there was no backround apps, no wifi, mobile data, gps, sound or anything who can drain battery. When I fully charged to 100% at 00:00 till morning 8:00 when I woke up I just go to check my phone and I was very unsatisfied when I saw that it left only 90% of battery when mobile was only standby mode. Are you guys have the same problem as me? Maybe it is a bug and problem of the new MIUI version which are on my phone? :(

MIUI Global 11 Stable 11.0.3.0 (QFKEUXM),
Android version: 10 QKQ1.190825.002

Even my 2 years old mobile phone who has 4100 battery holds much better than the new Mi 9T Pro. :( How can I solve this problem with battery? Maybe I need to do more charge and discharge sessions and it will holds better? Since the phone new and I have only 2-3 days and I did only 2 times full charge, maybe later battery will holds better?

2. Google – MIUI dialer and contacts, messages:
On the old phone I was had MIUI dialer and MIUI contacts I like it very much, all functions and everything was awesome! Now I have been noticed that these things changed very drastically and I don’t like it at all, I just hate, because it makes many problems. Is there any way to go and use MIUI dialer and contacts? Maybe in newer updates this thing will be solved or maybe we can choose what we want to use or we are forced to stay with Google?

3. CONTACTS:
Because now contacts, dialer and messages are with google not with MIUI, I get another very annoying problem with my contacts. When I stay with Mi account everything is okay I see my friends and all people who are with phone numbers, but when I go to the Gmail app. and add my few accounts who I always use, then on the phone contact list immediately appear hundreds of people with emails and mixed with my normal phone numbers contacts. Does anyone know how to fix it? Is there any way to copy contacts from Mi account to my SIM card? How to solve that problem with gmail emails who appear on contacts list? When I go and delete my gmail account everything back to normal again, when I add the same problem appears.

Dear Xiaomi users,
I have changed my old Xiaomi mobile to the new one Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro everything would be great – specs. and everything else. I really like many products of Xiaomi company, but I wouldn't even have thought I'd have so much troubles with my new Mi 9T Pro. There is some very annoying problems and do not know how to solve it. I have spent many hours and try many things, but still do not know how to solve and fix it, so I decide to write here and hope that someone can help me, because all these things just drives me crazy!

1. BATTERY:
The battery drains very fast and I think it is too fast than usual. I have this phone Mi 9T Pro only 2-3 days. When I unpacked and turn it on battery was on 66% and drain really fast (I just was checking all settings and etc. as usual for new mobile phone). When the battery level reached 20% I plug into charger and fully charged to 100% it was about 00:00 there was no backround apps, no wifi, mobile data, gps, sound or anything who can drain battery. When I fully charged to 100% at 00:00 till morning 8:00 when I woke up I just go to check my phone and I was very unsatisfied when I saw that it left only 90% of battery when mobile was only standby mode. Are you guys have the same problem as me? Maybe it is a bug and problem of the new MIUI version which are on my phone? :(

MIUI Global 11 Stable 11.0.3.0 (QFKEUXM),
Android version: 10 QKQ1.190825.002

Even my 2 years old mobile phone who has 4100 battery holds much better than the new Mi 9T Pro. :( How can I solve this problem with battery? Maybe I need to do more charge and discharge sessions and it will holds better? Since the phone new and I have only 2-3 days and I did only 2 times full charge, maybe later battery will holds better?

2. Google – MIUI dialer and contacts, messages:
On the old phone I was had MIUI dialer and MIUI contacts I like it very much, all functions and everything was awesome! Now I have been noticed that these things changed very drastically and I don’t like it at all, I just hate, because it makes many problems. Is there any way to go and use MIUI dialer and contacts? Maybe in newer updates this thing will be solved or maybe we can choose what we want to use or we are forced to stay with Google?

3. CONTACTS:
Because now contacts, dialer and messages are with google not with MIUI, I get another very annoying problem with my contacts. When I stay with Mi account everything is okay I see my friends and all people who are with phone numbers, but when I go to the Gmail app. and add my few accounts who I always use, then on the phone contact list immediately appear hundreds of people with emails and mixed with my normal phone numbers contacts. Does anyone know how to fix it? Is there any way to copy contacts from Mi account to my SIM card? How to solve that problem with gmail emails who appear on contacts list? When I go and delete my gmail account everything back to normal again, when I add the same problem appears.
Hello
Here you are at XIAOMI EU Custom rom site.
You are reporting XIAOMI official Global rom EEA behavior.
Once you get your bootloader unlocked you'll be able to switch to the custom tailored rom we support here.
see you later.

LOLO9393 is correct - with the EU ROM you will also get back the dialer and contacts app from MIUI. Just don't expect that you'll get better battery life, you won't. That's the way it is, unfortunately.