Redmi 3s All Day At Edge/gprs

What would this prove? If it is a software issue, you can easily reproduce it by taking any device (even brand-new), flash the software, let the error occur and vice versa. If this isn't possible, then it's a random issue which can be caused by numerous causes.
If have two R3S, mine always equipped with two SIMs (once recovered from a softbrick by EDL flash, GPS always off) and my wife's equipped with only one SIM (GPS always off). Both running xiaomi.eu stable, never any connection issues.
If one flashes each and every dubious ROM he gets hands on without a clean flash in between, he must not blame the software developers for issues. This is my opinion.
Dude, I can easyly reproduce the issue (even on brand new pones) It is just as easy as wait xD
There must be something wrong with this phones. You even say you have a dummy sim card on the seccond slot, so yeah...

Cheers!

What would this prove? If it is a software issue, you can easily reproduce it by taking any device (even brand-new), flash the software, let the error occur and vice versa. If this isn't possible, then it's a random issue which can be caused by numerous causes.
If have two R3S, mine always equipped with two SIMs (once recovered from a softbrick by EDL flash, GPS always off) and my wife's equipped with only one SIM (GPS always off). Both running xiaomi.eu stable, never any connection issues.
If one flashes each and every dubious ROM he gets hands on without a clean flash in between, he must not blame the software developers for issues. This is my opinion.

if you did not read through the forum link above then there is no point to discuss with you.

people have MiFlash clean all via fastboot rom and EDL download on both 2016030 and 2016031 version with official MIUI rom (i'm not even talking about xiaomi.eu rom which in theory are not official rom) and the problem still exist. if you have read through the link thread, you will realise that the developers are constantly trying to fix it by changing the baseband version which in its latest version is v40 (if you don't know what this is, you can check the about phone section).

if you would like to base your argument on a sample size of 2 phones vs the 500+ in the forum (not including the miui india and miui china forum) and saying the 500+ pple all flash dubious rom, and not reading through the forum to see what pple have tried, then there is no use in you posting your opinion base on 2 phones vs 500+ phones.

Reactions: AanxoO and Toni_re
Guys, this is xiaomi.eu forum, so why do you babble about any other ROM's issues? I'm not more idiot than you. And who says I have a dummy SIM card in slot2? This is an active SIM as I use my phone for private and business.

My solution? EDL flash official global stable, install TWRP and flash xiaomi.eu STABLE (NOT DEVELOPER!). Then you're done.

Reactions: Toni_re
Guys, this is xiaomi.eu forum, so why do you babble about any other ROM's issues? I'm not more idiot than you. And who says I have a dummy SIM card in slot2? This is an active SIM as I use my phone for private and business.

My solution? EDL flash official global stable, install TWRP and flash xiaomi.eu STABLE (NOT DEVELOPER!). Then you're done.
I wish this worked...

Reactions: AanxoO and KLong

if it's the first time you are using xiaomi.eu rom, they are based on official miui china rom, kernel and firmware are the same.
the changelog is the same as the china miui rom. kernel and firmware are the same, so if network issues happen on miui rom, it'll happen on xiaomi.eu rom, and if you have read the forums, problem happen on xiaomi.eu rom and official miui rom. already mentioned that 2 sim card fixes the problem and you babble about you not having the problem, you sir, are the idiot.

OK, I definitely do not have this issue. I took out SIM2 and put the phone into the microwave oven to shield it against network signal. Network signal dropped as expected. I took out the phone and it connected immediately, at first at EDGE speed. After some seconds it switched automatically to 4G. Xiaomi.eu stable 8.1.5.0, baseband v.036.

OK, I definitely do not have this issue. I took out SIM2 and put the phone into the microwave oven to shield it against network signal. Network signal dropped as expected. I took out the phone and it connected immediately, at first at EDGE speed. After some seconds it switched automatically to 4G. Xiaomi.eu stable 8.1.5.0, baseband v.036.
Yep still an ignorant dumbass . If it's replicated on random devices it's a bug not on all devices !

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk