Redmi 3s Stuck On Boot After Flashing Xiaomi.eu

sydeu

Members
Apr 27, 2016
I have quite a lot of experience with flashing lots of phones and have tried lots of differents ROMs on my Mi 5 but the redmi 3s is the hardest device I've ever used when it comes to flashing.

After a lot of effort I managed to flash china dev and unlock bootloader. Now I've flashed twrp and installed xiaomi.eu but I can't for my life get it to boot. I've disabled dm-verity lots of times and reflashed and everything and it never boots.

Reactions: Berci
I have a similar problem with 6.7.28 and 6.8.4 releases. When I flash weekly dev rom it goes on bootloop with mi logo while still installing but by longpressing all the three buttons I manage to get again to TWRP, this time I can flash the rom.
Anyway I need to come back to 6.7.21 'cause the system is laggish and sounds are a little stuttering, especially the call ringing one

Reactions: Berci
Hi guys. Same problem here.

I follow the procedure I've seen, to no avail (after the unlock, twrp, dm-verity, flash with twpr, and it will start working up to 100%. Then it will stay on the android screen and then, eventually, it will repeat the instalation procedure...).

So, did you solved the problem, and how?

Thanks.

On my Redmi 3s until the 6.8.25 flash rom and the smartphone is switched off before finishing.
I switch on, TWRP reflash rom and is successful.

With the last 6.9.8 flash rom immediately.