• Nope you have anti-rollback

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xiaomi.EU is rollback free you don't have to worry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Moon_420

Members
Nov 4, 2018
Hello! I need some answers before I proceed to install this rom in 2 weeks once I unlock my bootloader meanwhile I need to ask few questions:
a) Can I use 3rd party/Custom themes via the Theme Manager
b) Is this rom "Firmware"/Anti-Rollback free I'm planning to install the latest release for Redmi 5 Plus (Vince) will my phone get hardbrick or not?
c) When I use fastboot to get the var from anti-rollback It doesnt say any number It just displays Blank... I'm on MIUI 10.0.2.0 (OEEGMIFH) Stable does that mean I'm anti-rollback free?

Also If you have anything else to tell me please do I have 2 weeks to wait sadly there's no way to bypass the bootloader lock from Xiaomi so I need to wait around 20 days more I already waited 10 days.

Planning to install xiaomi.eu_multi_HM5Plus_8.11.1_v10-7.1 on my Redmi 5 Plus (Vince).

44bmJVO.png

C:\Users\Home>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version:0.5
(bootloader) rollback_ver:0
(bootloader) kernel:lk
(bootloader) product:vince
all:
finished. total time: 1.177s

DIDNT SHOW ALL LOG BUT IT SAYS ROLLBACK_VER: 0 AM I SAFE TO INSTALL XIAOMI.EU!?

To my best knowledge, vince (currently) doesn't have ABR in any shape or form. As long as you do everything right, your device should be safe.

OMG! Somehow my device unlocked without waiting 720 hours I was around 300 yesterday then today I tried older version of MIUI Unlock and It unlocked my phone :) without waiting 2 more weeks!