Redmi K20 to Mi 9T conversion patch (MIUI 11 & 12 Android 10)

I had this patch applied to my Mi 9T on Xiaomi.eu global 11.0.4.0 I then updated it to 11.0.6.0 which worked fine. Afterwards, I rebooted into TWRP and applied the conversion patch 4.5 but that led to a recovery boot loop.

I tried to restore the phone using a backup from 11.0.4.0 but that does not work. I just keep on rebooting into TWRP. I also tried to flash 11.0.4.0 again and there is a boot loop too. Do you have any idea what I could try to boot into system again?

I was now able to boot into system by reflashing stable 11.0.6.0. However, I will hold off on flashing the conversion patch again because I would imagine that I would end up in a boot loop again.

I had this patch applied to my Mi 9T on Xiaomi.eu global 11.0.4.0 I then updated it to 11.0.6.0 which worked fine. Afterwards, I rebooted into TWRP and applied the conversion patch 4.5 but that led to a recovery boot loop.

I tried to restore the phone using a backup from 11.0.4.0 but that does not work. I just keep on rebooting into TWRP. I also tried to flash 11.0.4.0 again and there is a boot loop too. Do you have any idea what I could try to boot into system again?
I was now able to boot into system by reflashing stable 11.0.6.0. However, I will hold off on flashing the conversion patch again because I would imagine that I would end up in a boot loop again.

Hello,
You can't downgrade to 11.0.4.0 ROM version, without modifying "/system/build.prop" file, if you already booted to system with 11.0.6.0 because you will downgrade the security patch date info.
Please use "Safe" version -v1.2- of the conversion's patch, it will work without issue. ;)

11.0.6.0 please

Reflash 11.0.6.0 and use "Safe" version -v1.2- of the conversion's patch instead of actual version. :)

It worked fine on 11.0.4.0. Updated yesterday to 11.0.6.0, flashed this and it worked great again. Thank you!

Hello,
thanks for you work!

I flashed it on 11.0.6, works great, but I can't pay with google pay anymore (security error)

Do you have a solution for this? thanks!

Hello,
thanks for you work!

I flashed it on 11.0.6, works great, but I can't pay with google pay anymore (security error)

Do you have a solution for this? thanks!
New "Actual" version release => v20.3
You can flash this version on your current ROM if you want. ;)

Info: The "Safe" version can't modify SafetyNet results and "Actual" version passes SafetyNet.

Actual version (V. 20.3) don't have Camera sounds (focus & shutter)

Edit: need to clear camera data to work.

Enviado do meu Mi 9T através do Tapatalk

Last edited:
New "Actual" and "Safe" version with MIUI 12 "Beta" boot animation (can be applied on MIUI 11 ROM) added in OP.
;)

Reactions: gulp79
Can we use this version on miui 12 xeu rom?

Послато са Redmi K20 уз помоћ Тапатока

Can we use this version on miui 12 xeu rom?

Послато са Redmi K20 уз помоћ Тапатока
Currently downloading MIUI 12 to check...

Can you tell me the MIUI Camera version on xiaomi.eu MIUI 12 ROM? :)

Everything should work except patching MIUI Camera (maybe).

This is.
94b5dac306de4065ad71072f92ab5bed.jpg

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

New versions released for a clean MIUI 12 compatibility! (also still working on MIUI 11 and on any MIUI ROM)

Sorry for the delay, I also made a new "logo.img" based on MIUI 12 one (for all available patch versions).
Sorry I dont understend. Which version works in xeu rom miui 12?. Thanks again.

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk