[Redmi Note 6 Pro] Unbrickable case?

babugue

Members
Apr 23, 2023
Hello there! Recently, my sister phone, a Redmi Note 6 Pro, got stuck on an infinite boot loop, out of nowhere, she was just watching a video on YouTube and then the cellphone just rebooted and got stuck with the Redmi logo. But the weird thing is whenever I try to enter the Recovery Mode it just doesn't pop, like it never even existed, no matter what I try. And it seems like the bootloader is locked, as I tried to fast boot a new recovery, and that's the message that pops on the ADB tool. I tried doing it with various and different ADB tools and even the cmd prompts, tried different versions of the firmware, I tried almost everything that I could find on the internet. Did someone ever encounter such a thing? I want to recover my sister phone, as we don't really have much money, so we can't afford to buy a new phone for the time being, and we live in a very small and secluded city/village (13k people). The phone was given to her by our aunt, so we have the original e-mail, and so on, box and so on.

I would really love any help or solution if it's even possible, already appreciate the time anyone took to read this thread and eventual help.

Thank you in advance!

Hello there! Recently, my sister phone, a Redmi Note 6 Pro, got stuck on an infinite boot loop, out of nowhere, she was just watching a video on YouTube and then the cellphone just rebooted and got stuck with the Redmi logo. But the weird thing is whenever I try to enter the Recovery Mode it just doesn't pop, like it never even existed, no matter what I try. And it seems like the bootloader is locked, as I tried to fast boot a new recovery, and that's the message that pops on the ADB tool. I tried doing it with various and different ADB tools and even the cmd prompts, tried different versions of the firmware, I tried almost everything that I could find on the internet. Did someone ever encounter such a thing? I want to recover my sister phone, as we don't really have much money, so we can't afford to buy a new phone for the time being, and we live in a very small and secluded city/village (13k people). The phone was given to her by our aunt, so we have the original e-mail, and so on, box and so on.

I would really love any help or solution if it's even possible, already appreciate the time anyone took to read this thread and eventual help.

Thank you in advance!
If you can Fastboot it then you may try to "Mi Flash" the original firmware model by Xiaomi for your device.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacometto