Redmis 3s Going Through A Boot Loop

Avalon60

Members
Sep 18, 2016
I have only had this phone for a few days and last night I switched it off, then later put it on charge forthe first time. Now the phone is going through a boot loop; where it only shows the MI logo then the screen goes black and the phone vibrates.
It has been going through the boot loop for about 15/20 minutes before it finally came back to the home screen
I haven't updated anything and the rom is 7.5.8.0 Has this happened to anyone else?
Why does this happen.

Last edited:
I have only had this phone for a few days and last night I switched it off, then later put it on charge forthe first time. Now the phone is going through a boot loop; where it only shows the MI logo then the screen goes black and the phone vibrates.
It has been going through the boot loop for about 15/20 minutes before it finally came back to the home screen
I haven't updated anything and the rom is 7.5.8.0 Has this happened to anyone else?
Why does this happen.

Yes happened before with me as well!
Why does this happens ,well read the random reboot section !
Short story, beacuse of android 6.0 marsmallow / kernel / memory/ instability !

Always charge the battery to 100% when you get a new phone, no matter what, before turning on charge the battery.
Don't think that was the cause, anyway check for updates or reflash rom if the problem persist