Resolved [RESOLVED] Google play system update breaking system on venus

I've answered him in a different thread about it. If your files don't decrypt you're probably using the wrong version of twrp. That file is only shown when you're not on the system, so you have to do it on twrp
i used the twrp from the provided link and I've also used others like PitchBlack and Orange Fox

It is the year 2024 and this issue got to my phone. I wish I could just throw the whole phone away. Would highly discourage anyone from buying a Xiaomi.
re: Issue is phone camera and flashlight stopped working, no videos can play. Photos load blurry. Everything is broken and I have to format the phone to clear the issue each time.

• Haha
Reactions: kearmau5
It is the year 2024 and this issue got to my phone. I wish I could just throw the whole phone away. Would highly discourage anyone from buying a Xiaomi.
re: Issue is phone camera and flashlight stopped working, no videos can play. Photos load blurry. Everything is broken and I have to format the phone to clear the issue each time.
Maybe you also want to share relevant information, if you are looking for help ?

Like your phone model (instead of guessing based on your user name), and most importantly your specific version and date of the Xiaomi.eu ROM (there were many rebuilds between November and December)

instead of crying, provide some legit informations and read the whole thread so you can troubleshoot yourself, in fact everything here is clear and we made it simple for anyone to understand.

Reactions: King author
I have X3 Poco Pro. Having the same issue as mentioned above but before I got to the issue, here's what happened. I'll right it down as detailed as possible.
- One normal f****** day my phone got glitchy at battery and went from 53% to 1%. I left it uncharged and not turning off which means maybe it is visual glitch.
- I restarted it and now it stuck on miui logo every reboot.
- I tried wiping data and f****** cursed at the depths of reality because I have a lot of important files but having a phone is a priority for me now. It worked.
- Working 'til I noticed that there is no sound, Can't play video tho I can play at google but without sound or if turning on the sound the video will just show loading icon. Can't play video in tiktok, fb (if I scroll at fb page while video auto-play and sounds turned off it plays but if sounds turned on the video stops).
- Checking here and there 'til I opened the goddayum Camera. The camera crashed and my phone went straight on boot loop in poco logo and wiping data does not resolve the issue until...
- I tried removing the camera from the motherboard and rebooted it after wiping the data and it worked. I attached the camera. I reached the setup and was able to use my phone tho still having the same issues above. The phone is partially usable as long as I don't reboot it (very annoying setup).
- I tried the fix above and I don't see any apex file inside the folder, it is blank. I don't know if it because I wipe the data coz' if that's the case I need to root it and maybe delete the file through root explorer but I need to root my phone without restarting it. ( Is it possible to flash magisk or any rooter apk in fastboot?)
- Still searching on how to fix my phone. I'm currently looking on how to install magisk through fast boot after wiping the data (I'm wiping the data every time because if I do not it will only be stucked at miui logo).
- My last option is to reball the chips inside to techs.

Ples hilp me huehue

*EDIT#1: I F***** flashed and lock bootloader at latest global rom so I won't be able to flash TWRP recovery and root it............ The unlock status will be over at the span of this month...... so I might be trying to locate those apex files at May 1st.
*EDIT#2: I found something interesting. While it being booting I removed the camera and front camera (that removable parts at the back of motherboard), and when the MIUI logo shows up I started to put back the components and it restarted a clean boot. My files were still there. I tried removing the removable components at the MB and my camera started working fine. So I'm much more confused now. It still don't have sound and can't play any videos with sounds. I'm starting to think that this is software issue regarding those removable parts at the MB and they are affecting sounds and video players (gives me more relief tho).

Last edited: