[ROM][1.8.5] Samsung Epic 4G [Official Thread][We're Back!]

things are broken yes, but it boots up and is gingerbread.

flash at your own desire.

a faster mirror is up as well

Started a thread over there. I can make calls, but not receive.. sms works.. trying to read the chinese, so not sure how that will all work out :) LOL

EDIT: Installed English pack. I can actually read what the screen says now. Still buggy as crap. No 3G, no Wifi, no SD card, no camera..

Started a thread over there. I can make calls, but not receive.. sms works.. trying to read the chinese, so not sure how that will all work out :) LOL

EDIT: Installed English pack. I can actually read what the screen says now. Still buggy as crap. No 3G, no Wifi, no SD card, no camera..

Excellent. Sorry I've been absent for a few days. Can you upload it and i'll deodex and zipalign it?

Sorry I was at dinner.
Sure thing! I have to zipalign again. I stopped because you fixed it with english.

Thanks.. just trying to get sdcard to mount, don't want to do too much until zipaligned/deodexed :) See what mounting the sdcard fixes and go from there :)

Ahhh! It sucks not being able to play with this! I'll be home around 11 so I will work all night on this :D I'll work for incoming calls and lag...

Sent from my Samsung-SPH-D700 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Ahhh! It sucks not being able to play with this! I'll be home around 11 so I will work all night on this :D I'll work for incoming calls and lag...

The lag looks like the graphics driver isn't working right.. the screen constantly flickers. Also, it says "Roaming Connection Flashing" across the top, and claims to be roaming instead of 3g.. lol.. kind of amusing.

Wait why are we zipaligning and deodexing? Lol

you can flash the english language pack after flash the rom.

Now I think the first important thing is mounting sd card..I have no clue.Who can give me some Tips?

ATTENTION!!
We respect all the help from the community but if you feel like you can contribute please either pm me, mike_77 or goodelyfe. It has gotten very hectic in here and most of us dont even know which version of this rom is being worked one...or is in english lol so again, PM me, Mike_77 or goodelyfe and we will share gtalk and work on things. Its better if we just separated tasks lol Oh and as nice as it is to release non working roms to guys that want a taste i think we whould wait until its a lot more stable lol Thanks for all the hard work!!!

you can flash the english language pack after flash the rom.

Now I think the first important thing is mounting sd card..I have no clue.Who can give me some Tips?

Send me a link to your working rom please and gtalk. We need to set tasks. This way two people arent working on same errors and we dont break something another fixed...