[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Interesting...
When I open n7player as the WIUI Music is playing, the background noise from the WIUI Music disappeared! When I cleaned n7player out by holding the home Key and sweep, the music get a bit louder and the background noise come back again directly!

=-O

Update:
It is the equalizer from n7player. It can kill the background noise, even the music is not played by n7player.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=39156703
Can u add v4a as an option in aroma? Thx B-)

Reactions: xeGox
@Wajk or other Experts, why my Mobile Signal is draining so much of battery even though i have set the network search to manual ?
here is the screen shot...
Screenshot_2014-03-13-21-45-23.png
i never had such problems before with WIUI....

Any help ? I am running Greenify & hibernated almost all apps & i am also using Max 918 cpu frequency. I have not used Krait retention option also . Did a proper flashing after wiping all the data & cache...

Don't understand why this... killed mediaserver also using the script in init.d folder.
Any help pls...:(

17 minutes are too short to get valuable results.
However make sure you're under good and stable signal (otherwise it drains battery) and prefer 2g (3g drains a lot)
Also check kernel wakelocks referring to msm_hsic_host and radio interface

Reactions: Wajk
@Wajk or other Experts, why my Mobile Signal is draining so much of battery even though i have set the network search to manual ? here is the screen shot...

Sorry, but I didn't see any problem on this screenshot. Mobile Signal and Phone Idle values are normal, but if you feel bad, just follow @oile 's instructions.
Here is my screen, I take it now.

ps.: anyway, don't worry about it. Will try new release.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-14-08-25-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-14-08-25-05.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 232
Reactions: oile
Sorry, but I didn't see any problem on this screenshot. Mobile Signal and Phone Idle values are normal, but if you feel bad, just follow @oile 's instructions.
Here is my screen, I take it now.

ps.: anyway, don't worry about it. Will try new release.
42% ? isn't that too much ? and even then your battery is 95% ?
How much time that mobile signal has used the battery ? instead of percentage, pls tell me the time.
Mine uses like some android system or screen.
Thats why i was little concerned about it.

17 minutes are too short to get valuable results.
However make sure you're under good and stable signal (otherwise it drains battery) and prefer 2g (3g drains a lot)
Also check kernel wakelocks referring to msm_hsic_host and radio interface
I will try that and get back to you. Thanks for replying.

dont know, where to ask...
on WIUI 4.2.14 in some day I have got this "bug" - playlists suddenly became clear in stock player and music dissapeared, all pics dissapeared from gallery, but phisicaly all of them where OK, and openned from any file manager by other soft(not MIUI). Clearing media DB, caches, deleting .nomedia, etc - doesn't helped. Upgrading to last WIUI ROM doesn't helped too. But when I recursively changed date to currend (after playing with rights), in media folders, everything is came back. WTF it was? o_O

dont know,suddeb ask...
on WIUI 4.2.14 in some day I have got this "bug" - playlists suddently became clear in stock player and music dissapeared, all pics dissapeared from gallery, but phisicaly all of them where OK, and openned from any file manager by other soft(not MIUI). Clearing media DB, caches, deleting .nomedia, etc - doesn't helped. Upgrading to last WIUI ROM doesn't helped too. But when I recursively changed date to currend (after playing with rights), in media folders, everything is came back. WTF it was? o_O

I had the same kind of problem two times this week. While playing, music suddently stopped and I couldn't access to player because it was searching for media files. Killing the player and relaunching it doesn't solved thinks, but rebooting the phone did.

Edit: last wiui rom is installed since release date. And I suspect to have 1 or 2 corrupted music files but doesn't know how to locate them in 340 files.

Last edited:
42% ? isn't that too much ? and even then your battery is 95% ?
How much time that mobile signal has used the battery ? instead of percentage, pls tell me the time.
Mine uses like some android system or screen.
Thats why i was little concerned about it.
Probably @Wajk tests with phone off nearly all the time. That's why mobile signal takes over the battery drainer. It's normal I guess.

I have a problem with viber, I do not get the notifications, unless I use the app. When the device is in sleep mode, it does not wake up to show the incoming messages. My permissions are set like this

New version out!
;)
WoW!
-added some extra home grids (4x6,5x5,5x6,6x5,6x6)
Nice one! this is really improvement over MIUI :)
anyway, now i am using your WIUI 4.2.28 @Wajk . if i want to update, i need to download the FULL ROM, and directly flash it over the current one. is that right, sir? just curious what is exactly happens, if i flash like that without wiping anything? is the old system is overwritten?
thanks!

You're welcome! The problem is that every phone works under much different network conditions, it's very hard to compare results and percentage
No mattery what i do, i am not getting the goos battery life with WIUI & extended battery. I have no wakelocks also & i have installed greenify .
Maximum i get 4 hrs of Screen on time. is that anyway good ?

No mattery what i do, i am not getting the goos battery life with WIUI & extended battery. I have no wakelocks also & i have installed greenify .
Maximum i get 4 hrs of Screen on time. is that anyway good ?
If you use 2000 mAh battery, 4h of screen on time is already awesome. I usually only gets 2.5h.

Heloo..guys. My phone had restart about 3 times for 2 past days..
Yesterday and today.
I installed intelli3G + xpose framework yesterday.
And my cpu setting:
Max = 984mhz
Governor: intellidemand
i/o : cfq.
I'm using wiui v5 4.2.28
Maybe someone know why this is happen?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

WoW!

Nice one! this is really improvement over MIUI :)
anyway, now i am using your WIUI 4.2.28 @Wajk . if i want to update, i need to download the FULL ROM, and directly flash it over the current one. is that right, sir? just curious what is exactly happens, if i flash like that without wiping anything? is the old system is overwritten?
thanks!

You have to reboot you phone on recovery mode and flash to the system you want. like it says on the briefing . when you select reboot after long press power botton there are several options, go for recovery. hope it helps.

2. if you're on WiUi ROM, follow this steps
- download the latest WiUi ROM
- restart your device into CWM Recovery
- flash WIUI_JB_Mi2_4_x_xx.zip to system1 or system2

You have to reboot you phone on recovery mode and flash to the system you want. like it says on the briefing . when you select reboot after long press power botton there are several options, go for recovery. hope it helps.
yeah thanks, now i have updated to the latest one without any problem. but i'm just curious, what happen to the old system? is it overwritten? since i did not wipe at all.