[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

It has found it's way right into the last ROM release, so why should you want it? If for any reason you still want it, I can send you the file. PM please.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk
I haven't seen any updates on my phone. I guess he didn't implemented that. Will download the ROM manually. Thanks dude ;)

I like your ROM a lot due to its improvements.
Only question: Could you please make it compatible with Viper4Android? Or does anybody have a stable working V4A with WIUI? If yes please let me know the setup/settings.
Viper4android 2.3.1.5 works fine for me on latest WIUI 3.12.13
Previous version of V4A also worked. Testing it on loudspeaker with default music app and mx player.
Settings for V4A I use are trivial - best audio setting when installing the driver, reboot , expert mode for menus. I noticed a setting in V4A called "Speaker optimization" it can be either on or off - when it's ON - I hear worse sound. So I keep it disabled.
Wajk, thank you for WIUI - the modifications you implement and improve really make a whole lot of difference.

Reactions: Wajk
Previous version of V4A also worked. Testing it on loudspeaker with default music app and mx player.
Settings for V4A I use are trivial - best audio setting when installing the driver, reboot , expert mode for menus. I noticed a setting in V4A called "Speaker optimization" it can be either on or off - when it's ON - I hear worse sound. So I keep it disabled.
Wajk, thank you for WIUI - the modifications you implement and improve really make a whole lot of difference.

thnx for your feedback and tutorial.

Hi,
Thank you for the update but I have force close on the gallery.

Gallery has new DLNA feature, but it has some problem.
If your WiFi is off you will get FC.
If you turn on WiFi, Gallery working right...

Here is Gallery from previous version (3.12.6)...
Just flash it from Recovery... ;)

Reactions: youss59

Mmh, for me V4A 2.3.1.5 (rather the whole sound) stops working after several seconds of sound, regardless if I use default music app or Sport1fm internet radio.
I uninstalled + rebooted + installed again several times now and have the same settings as you.
Which power mode are you using? I set to balanced.
Did you convert to system app?
Could the device matter? I have a Xiaomi MI2.
Any other idea?

Mmh, for me V4A 2.3.1.5 (rather the whole sound) stops working after several seconds of sound, regardless if I use default music app or Sport1fm internet radio.
I uninstalled + rebooted + installed again several times now and have the same settings as you.
Any other idea?
I had fc with video playback on mx player, and audio didn't work (on my podcast app doggcatcher). A reboot solved the issue for now. But I don't have Viper installed. So maybe Viper is not the source of the problems. And, as always, I made a dirty flash of current rom.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

Any other idea?
Version Viper4Android 2.3.0.1 works perfect. Next fersions don't work properly. Maybe some drivers in latest versions conflict with drivers of MIUI.

Any other idea?
I'm with MI2s this shouldn't matter for audio at least. Using balanced mode, I always install roms with full wipe of system, data, cache and dalvic just not to suspect them later. Nope, I don't convert anything to system app - system partition is small as it is.
Maybe if you could just adb to the phone and logcat the things while audio issues happen. There might be a hint in the logcat hopefully. From the phone Catlog and aLogcat seem like good apps for that purpose. I hope this will be resolved soon.

Hello,

First of all,
thanks for your work, Wajk

Second,
Features request:
1. Is it possible to add more toggles to the "Toggles Drop Down Bar" instead of only 12. or by reducing space between each line of 4 toggles or by reducing icon size?
2. Is it possible to add an option in camera settings to have turn flash on so that when you take a picture the light is always on - as in torch mode?

If it is not the correct place to ask for new features or you are not in the mood :) could you or someone else point me to the right place so I can ask for these and maybe other features on my Xiaomi Mi2s with Miui ROM?
regards,

Last edited:
Hi, guys!
WiUi v5 3.12.13 is the latest release of WiUi in this year. I'll back with new release in January 2014.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
to every MIUI user.​

Frosty-merry-christmas-xmas-christmas-smiley-emoticon-000146-large.gif

Hi, lads! Does MusixFX not working anymore in the MIUI? I see only Dolby Mobile in the sound settings.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

Do you mean the Xiaomi Mi2s? If yes, then its compatible. You could have guessed this, because you know, this topic is in the Mi2(s) subsection.
I know but have you seen the first post? Anyway, thanks.

EDIT: I meant the third post :p But I guess that only applies to the experimental version then.

Hi, guys!
WiUi v5 3.12.13 is the latest release of WiUi in this year. I'll back with new release in January 2014.

to every MIUI user.
Thank for all of your work! Let's see again in 2014! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, and to all other people on this forum!

Hi, guys!

to every MIUI user.​

Thanks, merry Christmas and happy new year to you too! Happy ROM building too :D

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk

Reactions: Wajk and FalconX71
Hi, guys!

to every MIUI user.​

Happy holidays and Happy New Year! Thanks for your work!

Hi guys. I have little problem, icon data consuption is not active. I dont see how much data I used. Can you pls check your phones and write me? Thx.

3yjadeha.jpg

I have the feeling that this version drains a lot more battery then the last one. Tonight it went from 94% to 56% in just 6-7 hours. That is way to much...

you clearly have a problem. Check with wakelock detector if you are sure than you didn't forget any app running.

yea i noted this aswell, and i think it is because of the new security app closes all programs after 5 minutes of inactivity. this results in programs reloading everytime you use your phone instead of staying locked in memmory. -> resulting in more battery use.

so i turned of that feature =)

Reactions: bellus_charm