[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

I can't believe that when finally most people knows the non sense of ram cleaner apps, miui is implementing them in their roms :S

yea i noted this aswell, and i think it is because of the new security app closes all programs after 5 minutes of inactivity. this results in programs reloading everytime you use your phone instead of staying locked in memmory. -> resulting in more battery use.
so i turned of that feature =)

How'd you turn that off?

Swyped from my Mi2S

I have the feeling that this version drains a lot more battery then the last one. Tonight it went from 94% to 56% in just 6-7 hours. That is way to much...

please check your screen time out / sleep

nkhikvm.png

I have the feeling that this version drains a lot more battery then the last one. Tonight it went from 94% to 56% in just 6-7 hours. That is way to much...
Agreed. My battery is draining superfast too, even with screen off.

How do we turn the Security app check off ? I created a Custom Battery Profile that does not kill processes on 'Lock after 5 minutes' .
Does this setting actually keep killing them every 5 mins or just once after 5 mins of locking the screen ?

How stupid do you think I am? :p I have all my settings set so it uses as less battery as possible.
- Deep Sleep Battery Saver is running on Aggressive mode
- CPU is set to a max of 594MHz.

My wake lock data since I installed it:
52b150e978dcc.jpg

52b1510716ab0.jpg

52b15112cf6b0.jpg

phone and android system have way too many wakelocks. Maybe deepsleep saver is not working well.

Actually as you can see in 6hours, with 22 minutes screen on time, your phone was awake 4h and 9m. so something's going wrong. Except you were running poweramp or other app in the background.

phone and android system have way too many wakelocks. Maybe deepsleep saver is not working well.

Actually as you can see in 6hours, with 22 minutes screen on time, your phone was awake 4h and 9m. so something's going wrong. Except you were running poweramp or other app in the background.
Poweramp was off. I turned that on in the morning when I got ready for school :p

If I want to revoke certain permissions from certain apps, shouldn't that be possible with on board permission management tools?
Let's say: I never use what's app for video messages. How could I revoke that permission?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

Wajk your latest build is nice and stable. Battery use also very good!

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk

After testing out 3.12.13 (and 3.11.29) for about a week, I've downgraded back to 3.10.18. While performance and stability on the newer roms were great (as expected of WIUI), I was noticeably getting worse battery life. I tried freezing Jinshan Security for a couple of days, but that didn't help much.

Anyway, still great work, Wajk, but just thought you should know versions around 3.10.18 and probably earlier seem to have the best battery life + performance.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Swyped from my Mi2S

Last edited:
This isn't normal anymore. From 100% to 40% in just 8 hours, with almost no use whatsoever. Deep Sleep Battery Saver was turned off, because it doesn't seem to help at all. I get the same results if I use it. Am I the only one having this problem and does someone have an idea what I could change to decrease the battery drain? My CPU doesn't use more then 502MHz, my screen backlight is set at the lowest possible value. I always kill all the apps before I go to sleep, etc.

52baa803eac10.jpg
52baa80b0a418.jpg

This isn't normal anymore. From 100% to 40% in just 8 hours, with almost no use whatsoever. Deep Sleep Battery Saver was turned off, because it doesn't seem to help at all. I get the same results if I use it. Am I the only one having this problem and does someone have an idea what I could change to decrease the battery drain? My CPU doesn't use more then 502MHz, my screen backlight is set at the lowest possible value. I always kill all the apps before I go to sleep, etc.
It rather feels like hardware problem. Do you get the same battery stat on some other ROM?

It rather feels like hardware problem. Do you get the same battery stat on some other ROM?
MIUI never drained my battery like that and the last version of WIUI didn't either. But this version, damn. It is why I am pretty sure that it's the current ROM and not a hardware problem. It drains battery, like... I can't even think of something to compare it to.

MIUI never drained my battery like that and the last version of WIUI didn't either. But this version, damn. It is why I am pretty sure that it's the current ROM and not a hardware problem. It drains battery, like... I can't even think of something to compare it to.
Hmmm... Anyhow, you have only one way to become sure, you sould change the ROM for a few hours. Boot to the System1 before going asleep, for example, and in the morning everything will become clear.

Hmmm... Anyhow, you have only one way to become sure, you sould change the ROM for a few hours. Boot to the System1 before going asleep, for example, and in the morning everything will become clear.
Yeah going to do that.

Also Wajk, do you know why is logging disabled? I am an Android Developer and LogCat didn't work because of it. I fixed it by changing the line "rm /dev/log/main" to "#rm /dev/log/main" in "/system/etc/init.d/05_clean".
I have seen a lot of weird s**t in my LogCat. For example:
12-25 20:37:57.931: D/ServiceNumberCollapseReceiver(1201): isChinaEnviroment: false

Hi! I have a strange bug on 3.12.13: lockscreen controls does not start the player, they work like controls only if I start the player before

Hi! I have a strange bug on 3.12.13: lockscreen controls does not start the player, they work like controls only if I start the player before
That also happened in the last version.

Anyway, I booted my device to System1 (which runs the last version of WIUI) and my battery went down from 95 to 70 instead of 95 to 45, like it does on the current version. This is a huge difference. I made sure that the ROM config and the apps are the same, by backing up System2 and putting it on System1, then manually verifying everything.

9h hours without touching phone drain me 2-4 percent. Your problem isn't ROM problem. I haven't any special settings. Only flash and use basic Wiui. Dont use any shits like deepsleep and mod frequency and you will be happy.

Odesláno z mého MI 2S pomocí Tapatalk

9h hours without touching phone drain me 2-4 percent. Your problem isn't ROM problem. I haven't any special settings. Only flash and use basic Wiui. Dont use any shits like deepsleep and mod frequency and you will be happy.

That is odd. Going to remove them all. What mode is your CPU on? Performance, normal or power saver?

I use basic settings. Normal.

Alright, changed it to Normal. Do you have apps running in the background (syncing, Gmail, Whatsapp and that kind of stuff) or just 100% plain WIUI, because that makes a huge difference :p