[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Try to Wipe Camera App data cache or something like that, because:
I set language to German, and I tried it, but I didn't get FC.
(I tried many times)

View attachment 5363

Hmmm a really odd scenario. Just attempted clear data but the problem still persists.

Also is your camera set to 8mp setting?
Mine looks like this with max settings:
Notice the black borders at the top and bottom.

Edit: When I change the quality to 6mp I don't experience the error, although I would prefer to use the camera at its full potential.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362929962946.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362929962946.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 274
Seconded, experience the Camera FC, too.

Will tweak the german translation further.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2

Hi
just installed, the work is always great.
Going to do a version with the Italian language when it becomes available?
I have issues with the themes, I can not change the sms.
if I search online I find very few available.
Is this normal? I only happens with V5
thanks for all

Hi, thanks for your work :). But I don't understand what is better about CWM compared to the stock recovery. They both have more or less the same options, or am Iwrong?

Hi, thanks for your work :). But I don't understand what is better about CWM compared to the stock recovery. They both have more or less the same options, or am Iwrong?
CWM has tons of more options. with stock recovery you just can install (signed) zips and wipe data/cache. If that's enough for you you can stay with that :p

Reactions: dextructor
Hello. Thanks and sorry, but my english is very horrible. I have a problem. I have installed this rom and when I´m in the recovery I can´t mount the SD. I plug USB cable but nothing happens (when the mobile is on, no problem) what can I do ? thanks

If anybody can't live without 8MPx, here is Camera.apk from 3.3.1 ;)
Just replace inside system/app directory
(tested/working)

Hey, could you please upload the cameta.apk again?
I had it then lost it in root explorer by moving instead of copying it to system/apps, and I've reflashed the ROM and have lost it in the process.
:confused::p

Sorry to cause a hassle, I would simply extract it from a 3.3.1 zip myself although I cannot download it at the moment as I'm on the move with 3G.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Will it be possible to use this one and rejecting my data from Miui V5 3.3.8?

Just flash it without any Wipe ;)

Hey, could you please upload the cameta.apk again?

Sorry I didn't remove it, just goo.im was down, but it is back :D

Friends, "WiUi v5 JB 3.3.8" link is dead, fix it please

Goo.im had some problem, but Now, all link ONLINE.
Next time I will try to make some mirror.

Russian T9 doesn't work.

I can't find working multilang T9 mod for V5. If you has it, share with us. Thnx

After extensive testing over the past month or so, of all the roms available for the Mi2, I have to say I'm most pleased with WIUI 3.2.22. The Experimental version did manage to put my device into Deep Sleep much more often, but I can't say I noticed any real perceptible improvement in battery life, if any. I did, however, notice that some apps were not functioning properly due to the JLB7.0 kernel, most notably, Netflix (audio was going out of sync).

I had been flashing all the WIUI versions on top of each other without wiping and 3.2.22 was the most stable and appealing to me (I don't like the look of MIUI v5 aka WIUI 3.3.x). I've since done a complete wipe and flash of 3.2.22 and it's running smoother than ever with respectable battery life and everything is behaving as it should.

Overall, the Mi2 in combination with WIUI has been the best experience I've had in a LONG time--since the HTC Desire. I've tried flagship after flagship from HTC, Sony, Samsung, LG, etc., and no phone has been able to check off as many items as the Mi2 + WIUI.

The only glaring defect left right now is the microphone volume. It hasn't mattered what rom I use, the volume is incredible low, so low that I can't even use speakerphone because people on the other end can't hear me. Similarly, if I use an audio recorder, I have to have the phone right in front of my face and speak loudly in order to get any decent sound. Finally, with Google Now, I used to be able to speak casually with other phones and get accurate results, but with the Mi2, it's like I'm using an iPhone, that is, it gets everything wrong. In each of these scenarios, it's the microphone that's the issue so I don't know if there's a way to boost its sensitivity. I don't know if it's just me because no one else seems to be complaining about it. Otherwise, this phone is simply the best on the market right now.

Reactions: Wajk and x2tharay
I've installed WiUi 3.3.8 in partition 2...
Now I'm testing...:)

But...italian language is impossible?

Uhm... is it normal?
While I was seeing a photo cam video

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-03-12-14-37-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-12-14-37-17.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 369
I don't have that microphone issue..

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk

That's good. I figured there was a possibility I was the only one affected by this since I haven't heard of anyone else bring it up. Very unusual. It only hinders my experience slightly so I'm not that torn up about it.

Swyped from my Mi 2