[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

I think my phone (Mi2S+original battery) is going crazy, or something is wrong with the 4.1.24 WIUI+MiCore009m
My WIFI+GPS is off, I turn it on only when needed.
My 3G is off when i go to sleep, which is about 6hrs every 24hrs.
My screen is on auto brightness.
I get about 1 day of use with 2 hours of screen.
Somehow "Android System" is using 32% of my battery which is way more than the screen's 24%.
I installed 4.1.24 WIUI with all 3 wipes before.
I don't have a lot of programs nor games.

Any ideas or suggestions?
Thanks in advance

I got similar problems on 4.1.10 ROM, where Android system was top user of battery. I tried to format dalvik cache and cache partitions.. and android system appetite for battery seems gone : ).

WiUi v5 4.2.14 released

Happy flashing!

Goo.im mirror coming soon...

Exceptional smoothness even with a dirty flash on the 4.1.24
Micore 008 UV without init.d scripts xylon animations

Thanks as always

Reactions: Wajk
WiUi v5 4.2.14 released

Happy flashing!

Hi wajk
I installed last WiUi but I didn't select old statusbar shade...

I really hate new one... How could I do to flash old one without reflash full rom?

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-4g ( the "g" is for graveyard not for great )...with tapatalk 26°

MiCore 008 has a mayor bug in it. I highly recommend not installing it.
Ok Thanks. Then i will wait for 010 version.
Since i remember Redmaner saying that 007 & 008 are way better than 009 & also as i have tried 007, i thought of giving it a try for 008.
Its ok. I will wait then....
Any reviews about latest WIUI release yet ?
i am planning to remove some unnecessary apps ( of course for me ! ) & then odex the WIUI Rom.
Are there any drawbacks from that ? Will it improve the smoothness & battery life + stability also ?

Thanks for yet another release Waijk!

I would like to ask which kernel do you recommend?

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk

strange bug/behaviour
Sometimes screen seems darker... Like in photos (I must reboot to replace orginal "brighter")
It isn't a brightness problem

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-4g ( the "g" is for graveyard not for great )...with tapatalk 26°

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392494701000.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392494701000.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 245
  • uploadfromtaptalk1392494712832.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392494712832.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 237
Concerning battery life this latest build seems very good. I only have the problem, that no matter which cpu settings I do in trickster mod, it gets changed totally after a while and on every reboot. I tried micore 07 as well, with same results.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

I only have the problem, that no matter which cpu settings I do in trickster mod, it gets changed totally after a while and on every reboot. I tried micore 07 as well, with same results.
Seems to be MiCore problem, that's why I return to stock kernel.

Cant imagine any bigger problem with WIUI and MiCore 9.
With update to 4.2.14 i`ve chosen tweaked MiCore. Undervolt and frequency setting are working, no brightening problems.. ;)

The only problems i had with the previus WIUI and MiCore 09 were a reboot once a day caused by a phone hang and strange battery drain ..

I flashed MiCore 09 with same result. I set cpu min to 384 and max to 1.3 (just an example), frequency lock on, and when I check after a while it shows total different values. Am I doing something wrong?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

That's it. And it works fine.
However intellitermal doesn't work at all. No throttle down when specific temp Is reached. Maybe it has to work in conjunction with cpufreq driver, redmaner?

That's it. And it works fine.
However intellitermal doesn't work at all. No throttle down when specific temp Is reached. Maybe it has to work in conjunction with cpufreq driver, redmaner?
Intellithermal works as far as I know.
When specific temperatures are reached frequences will be decreased this however is not changing your max frequency.
It's doing it real-time.

For example if all cores are online on 1.5ghz it will decrease to lower frequencies like 1.3 or something and will disable cores as well to lower the temprature.
This is just an example

Reactions: Wajk
On my mi2s all the four cpus stayed at 1728mhz (Trickster) even if the setted threshold was passed by 5°C. It was approximating at the shutdown threshold without doing anything

It's not a problem it's a feature.
Cpufreq driver changes min frequency depending on workload.
If workload is high min frequency will be increased if low it will be decreased.
OK it's a feature, but I guess you need to improve it to be smarter. I seldom get enough deep sleep even though my device is off for a long time (e.g. during sleep time at night).

strange bug/behaviour
Sometimes screen seems darker... Like in photos (I must reboot to replace orginal "brighter")
It isn't a brightness problem

Other one else? nobody?
It's so annoying

@Wajk/ @redmaner : With latest WIUI build, i have a problem in setting Intellidemand governer. It keeps reverting to Eco mode Off & InteractiveS governer.
I used Micore kernel with WIUI plus Tweaks while installing.
No matter how many times i restart by changing the settings, it is not getting saved & applied...
What should i do ? which is this InteractiveS Governer ? i didn't see it before with micore kernel. Is it better than Intellidemand ? I am worried about the battery life. I have a pretty good battery life with Intellidemand.
Pls explain me a little bit & help me how i can change the settings permanently & use it.
Thanks in advance