[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Hello,
since yesterday I got signal losses again (which are only fixed with restarting my phone) !
I'm on the newest rom version..

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

I'm having this problem also, I'm on the 4.2.28. It happens not to often, every 5 days or so, and a reboot fixes it.

With the aroma option undervolting on, I'm getting 6 hours screen time though (3100 mAh)!

Sorry before.. I write to this thread. It's because i'm using the latest WIUI.
but i'm having problem locating my position either on maps or on any apps require position.
Even with the gps ON. Still it won't lock my position.
Someone can help for any suggest to fix my gps / my network location to lock my position?? Thank you

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Sorry before.. I write to this thread. It's because i'm using the latest WIUI.
but i'm having problem locating my position either on maps or on any apps require position.
Even with the gps ON. Still it won't lock my position.
Someone can help for any suggest to fix my gps / my network location to lock my position?? Thank you

Try fasterfix from playstore. If your phone can for some reason not get connected to a time server, it cannot calculate your position.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

I never seen similar bug since I have my Mi2.
What do you think? Miui guys made a new animation end of january, but they 're remove it in febr and roll back to prev verison. That's why I removed that option from Aroma.
Really? How strange.. My slide down screen is not like the one I am used to. Oh well.

After 4.2.28 i am encountering data problems. Seems like its cuz radio was updated.
When I'm on the subway network signal is periodically lost, then signal is back and after that mobile internet stops working (icon says its does but for real its not). To fix that i must disable/enable data or airplane mode on/off.

I have a problem. When i write a message, character é become è.

Update you ROM to 4.3.14.

After 4.2.28 i am encountering data problems. Seems like its cuz radio was updated.

I use an older radio in WiUi 4.2.28, which is better for battery. But I use the latest Miui radio image in 4.3.14, because some users report to me the latest radio better for them.

Here is radio from WiUi 4.2.28.
Flash it from Recovery and report back how working for you, thnx.

Reactions: MSephiroth
Hello Wajk. I just want to clarify is the video recorder for slow motion is slip with the fast motion? Because it is my experience when i record with slow motion. The video become fast and the other side, LoL.

I have frequent gmail sync problems. Sometimes my MI2S just won't sync automatically and I have to do it manually.. I am just using WIUI rom and luna black theme.
I wonder how is sync working in xiaomi. I haven't found an "always on" sync option or something else that verifies that sync is always on. Any ideas?

@Wajk
It seems that the Gps signal is weaker with new radio to me. I'll flash the old one and I'll let you know if it is so or only my impression.

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi2S con Tapatalk.

Reactions: Beyaz
@Wajk
It seems that the Gps signal is weaker with new radio to me. I'll flash the old one and I'll let you know if it is so or only my impression.

Try it, and report back, but I use a lot of GPS without any problem.
In my opinion GPS signal never same, because satillites always on the way.

@all: next WiUi will support any CWM Recovery version, sorry for earlier limitation.
New CWM versions (6.0.4.7) use minivold to mount sdcard, that's why some scripts not working.

The rewritten scripts works, now. Tested.

WiUi 4.3.28 delayed to Monday, because I will be offline on this weekend.
I will come back with new release ;)

Last edited:
Last night I have been lost 8% (in 9 hours) of battery from 18% to 10% in offline mode. It's normal. If it isn't of I check and resolve the anomaly

Last night I have been lost 8% (in 9 hours) of battery from 18% to 10% in offline mode. It's normal. If it isn't of I check and resolve the anomaly
I suppose you were asking if it is normal or not. I think it is yeah, it depends of what you have opened in background of course but 1% per hour is not bad imho.

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi2S con Tapatalk.

Reactions: merlin110
First of all thanks Wajk.
3 issues: at the start of the new release (updating from 4.3.14) I had many questions about giving or not root permission to apps I'm using by ages. Weird.
Second issue: the dynamic icon of Weather BZ (1x1) is not showing the updated temperature, it remain stuck to the temperature there was at installation time. If I press the icon the app start as usual.
Last one: I installed 2 times and at the reboot the data traffic is inhibited.