[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v5 | AROMA |

i have another problem with mi2 after a long time of screen of i waked up my phone and i get the phone like the cpu was running at 500mhz. Slow, i had to restore the backup.

As usual, great work by Wajk!
For those who are having trouble enabling WiFi, I was able to resolve that issue when I did a full data wipe, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, then clean install.

Thnx for your quick feedback

Changing LockScreen wallpaper works on Mi2s.

Thnx, great news if working right and not just for me :)

First of all, GREAT Job!
Installed on system 2 with full wipes. Miui Backup works like charm! I backed up from Wiui 4.4.11 and restored perfectly.
*Bugs*:
1. Can't set lock screen wallpaper.
2. Some themes have disappeared including my backed up theme/
3. I don't have an option to add E-mail (Corporate) account, thats why its not for daily use for me...
4. No 3-way reboot.

Thnx for your feedback!
1. working here, and check previous post above. try Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik Cache or Full Wipe or reflash ROM
2. system is diff, ROM is beta, better if you use default theme, yet.
3. yes, this is true, if I know right Mi3 KK ROM not support it.
4. that MOD not working under KK, I tried to implement

i have another problem with mi2 after a long time of screen of i waked up my phone and i get the phone like the cpu was running at 500mhz. Slow, i had to restore the backup.

Check yourself which app use your CPU.
Deep Sleep working very well on my device, ofc.

hey, can u tell me how to change app switch animation?
I know we can change app open and close animation by replacing anim in framworks-res.apk, but it can't change the app switch animation, I don't like the miui app switch animation, if it has method to change it to 4.4 animation?
thanks

It runs very nice:) ARTmode causes bootloops for me as well...
Can you pleas upload Honami keyboard? Both of links are broken:/
Thx

Reactions: Wajk
quote="Libunak, post: 207248, member: 71909"]It runs very nice:) ARTmode causes bootloops for me as well...[/quote]

Bugs & Known Issues added to post #1
I tested ART, but not recommend, yet. Not much different, and some functions not working with it.
As you know, new ART coming with 4.4.3.

I implemented Qualcomm-Optimized Dalvik and Bionic Libraries to ROM,
in my opinion this is better choice, yet instead of ART.

Can you pleas upload Honami keyboard? Both of links are broken:/

link fixed... ;)

hey, can u tell me how to change app switch animation?

I don't know exactly, because I like that animation, but try to change animation in framework-miui-res.apk instead of framework-res.apk

After a couple of days testing, I have to say the rom is very stable with a couple minor issues.

I'm sure you're already aware of the unneeded 3-dot menu, but conversely it seems HDR mode is missing from the Mi2S's camera options (at least for me). The battery drain is worse than WIUI JB as the phone spends significantly more time at the max processing speed, but of course, this results in a very smooth and responsive experience. I'm also not sure why, but the Themes app isn't allowing me to apply any changes, but that sounds like a known bug (?)

Anyway, that's all to report for now.

Edited: oh and btw, it seems some apps are no longer compatible with Kit Kat, not your fault, of course, Wajk. A big one is Better Battery Stats as I use that often to assess battery life and rogue apps. It seems the latest version of BBS works, but it's much more confusing to use than the older version. One way to restore compatibility (partially anyway) is via an xposed module called "Enable BatteryStats Permission".

Swyped from my Mi2S

Last edited:
@Wajk on MI2 (not s) lockscreen wallpaper doesn't change from the default. I read some users with the same issue, i make a clean install with full wipes same result.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

@Wajk I missed the email app after installation. Had to look elsewhere to install email.apk and the exchange service in order to use it with my corporate account. Is this missing in the current ROM or is there something that went wrong during my installation?

Wajk, first of all, thanks for your great work..
after a clean install i can't change lockscreen wallpaper on mi2S and themes app fc..
also installed honami kayboard via cwm but everytime its fc.

when I flash first time this ROM I changed lockscreen wallpaper, but now I can reproduce ThemeManager bug.
I could fix it, ROM reuploaded. I tested with full wipe, but if you don't want full wipe try Wipe Cache and Wipe ThemeManager app data cache first.

Changelog:
- updated/fixed ThemeManager
- updated/fixed Email app
- small tweak update

pls report back, how working for you, thnx

@Wajk: haven't had the chance to test the new update of your ROM. I'm having bluetooth connection issues. Connection is continuously being dropped. Had this with the early beta as well, but the JLB ROM works fine though.

Downloaded file from link in first post and installed it without wipe data and theme manager still doesnt work for me:/ Cant apply lockscreen wallpaper etc...:(

Edit: Did full wipe and now it works well:)

Last edited:
just downloaded and installed with full wipe;
no problem with lockscreen wallpaper and themes app..

Wipe data needed for theme manager to work properly. Wiping cache/dalvik is not enough.

Email client works perfectly without full wipes.

Some Minor bugs

1) When I search something with intergrated search (not google), if I press "Search in Market" I get force close
2) No HDR in Camera
3) In contacts if I press Directory tab focuses back to Recent
4) Some graphic glitches in random UI menus and time. Problem solves with reboot

Screenshot_2014-05-12-10-13-02.png

I will post/edit again if I find anything else.

Rom is fantastic and can be used normally for daily use. Amazing work as always @Wajk. Thank you!

Reactions: Wajk and barbuti17
Is there any option to free some space in /system? I have 0 byte and want apply some changes, but it failed cause No free space...

Changing LockScreen wallpaper don't works on Mi2s, get
"can't save cropped image" error message...

The download link isn't working now. Any mirror?

Someone that already downloaded it, can please share it?

Last edited:
When will slow motion recording be availible in this rom?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell if there's german language included in this ROM? In latest jb wiui it's missing, and I had to switch back to previous version... :(

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk