[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v5 | AROMA |

Is there any option to free some space in /system? I have 0 byte and want apply some changes, but it failed cause No free space...

you need to remove some unneeded content for more free space.

italian is missing last time i tried this rom.

more language support coming soon...

When will slow motion recording be availible in this rom?

I tried to modify Camera app, drivers and framework and I implemented some HFR releated settings, but not working, yet.

Last edited:
Thanks wajk! You are on top ranking of humanity

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Wajk
Trying 4.5.16
With Italian language support did you mean that you included it? Doesn't seem so, Italian not present by default.
Wifi not booting up, I'll try deleting some system files maybe

Trying 4.5.16
With Italian language support did you mean that you included it?

My plan was that, but Bitbucket has some problem yesterday and I can't access to language files.
Italian support coming with next release....

Wifi not booting up, I'll try deleting some system files maybe

WiFi working on my device ofc.
Try reflash ROM with full Wipe or try new CWM or try to disable and enable TDB.
I using TDB long time ago and I haven't got WiFi problem on sys1/sys2, but I read about it.

Working well for me. I noticed that 2g/3g signal is quite lower compared with 4.5.9

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

experiencing the same bug as Ivan's on MI2s
Remaining issue still is active is screen goes black when I pickup call ...cannot get screen visualised
When being called I cannot end call as I cannot get screen visual

Reactions: stillka
experiencing the same bug as Ivan's on MI2s
Remaining issue still is active is screen goes black when I pickup call ...cannot get screen visualised
When being called I cannot end call as I cannot get screen visual

Its a problem with proximity sensor, if you experience this in any ROM you use, it is a hardware prob or calibrate the sensor

Sorry that skip last one message I post...
Actually speaking, this version is much better than original version from 秋葉隨風 after using it.
It's smoothing, better responsing, camera autofocus normally, and no FC occur.
I don't know why that 秋葉隨風's version(4.5.16) FC always occurs at dialer interface when I open WiFi every time even I reflash by means of clean mode.

Maybe developer actually have done a system optimization.
ART function is not important for me because I would like to use WSM tool. Another one that black screen issue when dialing out, please make sure that distance sensor hasn't been shielded by your protection film.
Because I had the same issue. Now I have fixed it after removing a piece of protection film on distance senor.

Last edited:
Wajk

Your mods continue something awesome!
Your latest version 4.5.16 are slower than 4.5.9 and the translation for Brazilian Portuguese are merged with Portugal Portuguese but I really use english for daily bases. I will use your ROM and latter will report.

Thanks!

Thanks for the ROM Wajk!

But there is something weird. The google easter egg (the one when we touche many time "android version") is working. But the weirdest is that display the K for the Kitkat version and after, the Jellybean animation (when you can move the bean).
Of course, it's not that important...

I've been using it for 5 minutes so far, no FC for the moment but seems slower than Jb. Good work anyway! :)

Thanks for the ROM Wajk!

Welcome ;)

I've been using it for 5 minutes so far, no FC for the moment but seems slower than Jb. Good work anyway! :)

I agree with you, but don't forget, we have official JB ROM from Xiaomi and I optimized WiUi JB for more than one year :)
If I know right this ported ROM coming from Mi3. But in my opinion this release much better than first version.
Ivan is great dev.

I never use KK ROM before, I also need some time for searching and testing KK tweaks, hacks, features & optimizations.
Battery and performance never enough! :)

After almost 1 day using this is my report:

Smooth as aways and performing well :)
Call recording don't work
Calendar sync don't work with Google
Small space in storage comparing with other KK ROM's
My Gear Manager for Galaxy Gear don't work at all (I don't know if is because Xiaomi's Framework, or other bug related to bluetooth, kernel etc):(

Battery after 20h:
almost 3 hours of screen
2 hours of call
1 hour of music
18% left

Thanks for optimizing this ROM for us!

Reactions: Wajk and barbuti17
I can't agree more with the above. Amazing ROM. It can be used normally, for daily driver.

I have seen, huge improvement to from 2G to 3G network type. It changes mode almost instantly

hi wajk, could you include indonesian language in next release?
i depend on my TTS engine (Vocalizer) and to use it i need to set language to indonesian.
thanks for the great rom

Wanna feedback two points in translation. It's not a bug or error but it cannot match what I have chosen system language - Traditional Chinese initially in system application : (1)Explorer: It shows in English ;(2)Blocklist in settings of dialer : It shows simply Chinese. Hope be improved in next version. Thanks:)

Hello everyone! I have the problem with WiUi v5 KK 4.5.16 beta. When u start using new rom and turn on Mi Cloud, the phone always sent SMS to Xiaomi. In my case SMS is not sent, the app continuously falls and synchronization error occures. How to treat?

I'm trying this ROM for 3 days now, but lately it gave me systemui fcs every 2 seconds which made it totally unusable. This happened after a reboot, and I can't remember what I changed before. When this happens the background switches from my custom (black) to stock and it seems the homescreen grid is changing as if it's switching the top bar on and off. I know this is a very complex thing, but maybe there is an idea out there...

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk