[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v5 | AROMA |

New bugs : WiFi hotspot works... But when a device is connected on it, it can't access to internet.. So this is a little bit useless... ^^
Thanks in advance Wajk ;)

New bugs : WiFi hotspot works... But when a device is connected on it, it can't access to internet.. So this is a little bit useless... ^^
Thanks in advance Wajk ;)

Working here! Are you using a vpn/proxy software on the mi2?

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Wajk
No proxy and no vpn... Mmhh.... I don't know why this is not working for me :s
I've tested using Wii U, iPhone and iPad (Yeah my gf has everything lol) and no internet

Bug for me.. I carnt take photos or open file explorer ,it says insert SD card or disable USB masses storage!?.
Tried all the wipe data cache clears.. When I install normal Wiui jb.Everything works fine. Mi2s 16 gb

Thanks, Wajk! Working well for me.
Still the same problem with headphones - assign button settings.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the great work Wajk!

Just a quick question: has anyone managed to get Google Now launcher to work on MIUI KK? Other launchers show up as options but this one would just ask me to download a missing Google app so that the launcher could work but it would never actually work even when all the pieces were in place...

Hey guys please help. Every time I try install this ROM, it won't let me access the file explorer or take photos with the camera.. It tells me " please insert SD card or disable mass USB storage" what's going on I've done all the wipes and everything.

Hey guys please help. Every time I try install this ROM, it won't let me access the file explorer or take photos with the camera.. It tells me " please insert SD card or disable mass USB storage" what's going on I've done all the wipes and everything.

It's a android 4.4 " feature " apps can't write in any other directory than their own.

My solution is wsm tools together with the xposed module "Handleexternalstorage". There are other solutions but this one worked best for me!

4yrutehy.jpg

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: llision and Lepi