[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v5 | AROMA |

I havent tried Abd .. Mind giving me a guide.. and also.. what app are you talking about ?

This app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.sdfix

Just Google about adb push and how its set up. Maybe look at linuxx's Mi2 Toolkit, I think it includes everything needed to push the apk.

I'm currently at work and only got 2g because of thick concrete walls.. Too slow connection for long Google searches. :-(

Ps: I'm getting the same error message in recovery, I think it's normal!

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Now also when i wipedate in recovery.. i notice it says E:unknown volume for path [/sd-ext]
ext in this case doesn't refer to filesystem. It means external. No external sd card slot, no sd-ext. so, everything ok from here!

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk
Edit typo

Well i managed to get wsm tools on to phone.
I can know input adb commands to push apps..
but it wont install xposed framework.. so i carnt install "handlextrastorage module."

when i try to install i got this error..

"Copying Xposed-Disable-Recovery.zip...
Could not extract Xposed-Disabler-Recovery.zip.."

tried all the differnt installtion methods.. manged to download the disabler recovery.zip of the net and install it from recovery..

It only installed on ... app_process with 47.. and xposedbridge had nothing...

Really this kit kat rom is a mind bogling problem for stable use.. im back on jb wiui..
but i really want to get more new updates and tweaks.. Kitkat looks like the new thing so.. would love to try.

@Rebelz111
You don't have to flash the disabler because it will disable xposed bridge! Just flash this if one of your modules prevents you from booting into android

Does MHL work?
It didn't work in old m1cha's KK rom... what about this ROM?

Anyway I find your work excellent, the rom is pretty stable and fast. IMHO it's already better than the Official JB releases.
The only problem is that after a quite long period of time using an applications several graphical glitches can be noticed. It looks like a memory problem, since in some cases I saw some textures in place of others.
Another thing I noticed is that it feels like the volume is lower than in the JB rom.

Will there be an update this weekend?

wait for a new aosp version based 4.4.3 and after ivan will release miui 4.4.3 and after we will be wait wiui 4.4.3.

How comes this rom has bionic tweaked libs??

Envoyé de mon MI 2S en utilisant Tapatalk

I have two problems.
-The buttons on the headphone xiaomi don´t work
-There is not Brazilian Portuguese language, it is Portugal Portuguese

Anyone has a problem like I have? Sometimes especially when I am calling, phone volume is going down, , so I barely hear the second side. After restart phone is everythink ok, but the bug is pretty annoying

Last edited:
Is kitkat version stable?
Works good? No bugs?
And safe to flash?
Thx
I've been running this ROM for about a week, I haven't had any real issues. its a perfect daily driver ROM. battery life has been much better then on 4.1 miui.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

I've been running this ROM for about a week, I haven't had any real issues. its a perfect daily driver ROM. battery life has been much better then on 4.1 miui.

OK
So I wipe cache + data + davilk
The flash the rom into system 1?
Reboot and all good?
Thx this helps

Is kitkat version stable?
Works good? No bugs?
And safe to flash?
Thx

But remember, every phone is different. 99 % people will have same rom without any issue, but you can get bad luck. This is happening with all of roms. It doesn't matter ,if you have Wiui, Miui,CM etc...

When I make a call the screen instantly goes black, and I can't hang up or turn the screen on again. I have to hold the power button and reboot it, or the other party has to hang up the phone. Anyone else with this issue?

Last edited:
Staalborstel I had the same issue it's a problem with the proximity sensor. You can deactivate it through the settings of the dialer or fix it this way
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
(I used black tape and now it's working fine).

Ah.. thank you. I recently replaced my screen.. maybe I made a mistake. Will have to open up the phone sometime soon.

edit: I apparently didn't glue my screen enough. The top left side is a bit loose. When I press on it the screen turns back on during a call. Guess I'll have to live with it :(.

Last edited:
Ah.. thank you. I recently replaced my screen.. maybe I made a mistake. Will have to open up the phone sometime soon.

edit: I apparently didn't glue my screen enough. The top left side is a bit loose. When I press on it the screen turns back on during a call. Guess I'll have to live with it :(.
I am having the same issue Staalborstel , replaced the screen and screen goes black. Above suggestion from Maarva via dialer doesnot work on my Mi2s .. I will open my phone again to check with black tape suggestion