[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v5 | AROMA |

It's strange to doesn't work, you found where to deactivate it? You open the dialer (phone), settings, call settings, incoming phone settings and you deactivate proximity sensor.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Sorry, guys.
I'm too busy with my private life.
I will be back soon, I hope next week.

Thnx for your support!

No problem, real life is always first..was a bit worried, normally you post quite frequently, this time you were really silent.
Even through I'm a "flash a holic" and can't wait for my 2 week rom dose :-D

Just 2 questions:
Do you think the next wiui version will have 4.4.3? And do you plan to integrate aroma/modding options?

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

No problem, real life is always first..was a bit worried, normally you post quite frequently, this time you were really silent.
Sorry, but I was really busy.
I have job on diff place for more than week without usable Internet Access, and so on.
I don't want to share too much private things, this isn't blog. ;)
I hope you understand.

do you plan to integrate aroma/modding options?
Yes, I working on it

Hey wajk, been using this ROM for a while now and it's really smooth and fast. So far haven't run into any problems also.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk

Has ivan even updated it past 4.5.30? I couldn't find any info about it.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Hey wajk it's possible to ate the function too scrolling vertical?
(Nokia n9 style)
:)

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

I am having the same issue Staalborstel , replaced the screen and screen goes black. Above suggestion from Maarva via dialer doesnot work on my Mi2s .. I will open my phone again to check with black tape suggestion

fixed by disabling the sensor..no issues ..now waiting for the new version 4.4.4 ?

Hi Wajk, please consider to use another sharing service (as Mega for instance which is working pretty fine) cos Goo im Download is really disgraceful.

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Sowsix
i'm having a wifi tethering issues with this version.
any device connects to the access point, and gets an IP, but nothing cannot browse via the connection.
Wajk, please look into it.

Hi Wajk, how are you man ? is everything ok in your private life ?
We really miss you. but we can live with it, take care of your private life. It is always first.

When you have time, you can always contribute here... we love your work...
Miss you bro... we would love to see you active in this forum soon... hope everything works out well for you. Take care.

[quote="manohar, post: 213105, member: 83741]…We really miss you. but we can live with it...[/quote]

Speak for yourself! I donno if I can last another week w/o an update... oeh aaah

4.5.30 works great. Very smooth ROM

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk

[...]
If everything right, coming on this weekend, sorry for delay.

Nice! Will check this thread every second! Okay, that was a bad joke because I won't be able to update earlier than Sunday. :-(

BTW. What do you think about Android 5 design changes?

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Thanks Wajk, excellent work as always.

Did xiaomi remove backup app and some other app? I can access to miui backup only in Settings - backup and restore - local backup.