[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v5 | AROMA |

Probably you all knows about that but as someone are experiencing some weird problem I strongly advise to make a Nandroid backup of the other Miui, CM or whatever rom you have installed and then make a wipe data, dalvik and format both the system. Only then with the phone perfectly clean you can install properly Wiui KK. After the installation you can bring back the rom you want using the Nandroid backup on the other system.

Reactions: Wajk
Oh. I see, why you say that? Is it necessary? It's weird behavior.
Very smooth And good but FC experiences make it not stable 100%

Oh. I see, why you say that? Is it necessary? It's weird behavior.
Very smooth And good but FC experiences make it not stable 100%
Why weird? I always clean my phone before changing Android version and i hadn't any problem since Android 1.6 going on.
Yesterday i had 2 Google services FC, today not, but it isn't affecting my daily using.
P. S. : scrivimi in privato se vuoi.

Inviato dal mio Mi2S utilizzando Tapatalk.

Last edited:
Thank you very much.
Weird i mean i never wipe Miui And always great except last version very very bad...

Anyway i prefer cm11 it's smoother ND faster. Only battery probably drains a little too much .
Don't like anymore cartoon style Miui but it's just opinion..

I have mi2s with tdb: system 1 with Miui JB 4.6.27; system 2 with Wiui KK 4.6.27. I've noticed that sound system (sound after touch and sound of keyboard) are different than Miui, these new sounds are very low. It's a bug? How can I fix it? Thanks a lot! :)

I think sounds are in general lower in KK than in JB.
I finished installing WIUI KK 4.5.30 and I noticed the same problems (I had already formatted system2 where was CyanogenMod KK 11) :/ I've also tried selecting audio levels in the keyboard advanced settings, to no avails :/

BTW:
- I get a FC selecting "predefined notice mode" (sorry, I don't know the engl translation for the italian "modalità avviso predefinita" :p ) in the Calendar settings;
- there are some missing language translations for italian (pin request for unlocking the screen, email and general settings menu);
- and me too, sometimes I experience some graphical glitches (the big standard clock has the day of the week in Chinese, or a nearly total black clock setting menu);

Headphones keys are not working and I'll try verifying with the CyanoMod if it's really a KK bug or a kernel bug ( T.T I reeeeeeeeeeeally like my new ORANGE miheadphones *__* )

Saying so, I really appreciate your work Wajk! :D and I'm listing as a fan of the Aroma installer and of the possibility to launch recovery mod when selecting "reboot" as for the WIUI 4.4.11 ;) that was really a nice implementation!

Ps: you could find MiThemes.apk googling ;)

Last edited:
This ROM do not have the Brazilian Portuguese language, but the Portugal Portuguese (It is different).
I hope soon we can have a WIUI KK Rom from Wajk with Aroma

I used Gps this morning, everything fine as usual.

Strange... I switch on gps in the notification/switches screen. When I use google maps or GPS Status app the gps tracking symbol/icon doesnt even appear on my notification bar.

Yeah, the Gps icon has changed. There is a Xposed module to get the old one back if you want.

I think sounds are in general lower in KK than in JB.
I finished installing WIUI KK 4.5.30 and I noticed the same problems (I had already formatted system2 where was CyanogenMod KK 11) :/ I've also tried selecting audio levels in the keyboard advanced settings, to no avails :/

BTW:
- I get a FC selecting "predefined notice mode" (sorry, I don't know the engl translation for the italian "modalità avviso predefinita" :p ) in the Calendar settings;
- there are some missing language translations for italian (pin request for unlocking the screen, email and general settings menu);
- and me too, sometimes I experience some graphical glitches (the big standard clock has the day of the week in Chinese, or a nearly total black clock setting menu);

Headphones keys are not working and I'll try verifying with the CyanoMod if it's really a KK bug or a kernel bug ( T.T I reeeeeeeeeeeally like my new ORANGE miheadphones *__* )

Saying so, I really appreciate your work Wajk! :D and I'm listing as a fan of the Aroma installer and of the possibility to launch recovery mod when selecting "reboot" as for the WIUI 4.4.11 ;) that was really a nice implementation!

Ps: you could find MiThemes.apk googling ;)
Hello Elena :D I'm Fabrizio from facebook's group "Utenti xiaomi Italia" XD However, the problem of the sound is due to not working function "Dolby sound", so the only thing we can do is wait hoping this problem will be fix with the new release of Wiui KK :D

Hello Elena :D I'm Fabrizio from facebook's group "Utenti xiaomi Italia" XD However, the problem of the sound is due to not working function "Dolby sound", so the only thing we can do is wait hoping this problem will be fix with the new release of Wiui KK :D

Ciao XD
I didn't remember who in that group posted that question, but thanks for the reply ^^ I was hoping to somehow help ;)

I found your request for help even in other forums or threads (I don't remember exactly) but I didn't follow them so I could not know of possible replies ;)

Guys,

I use the FM radio all the time (yes I am the one :)) and it's great that it's working in this ROM. There is only one REALLY irritating issue and that is the "auto Squelch" of the radio (or maybe the chip). In other words: If the signal is not strong enough the radio is muted so that you can't hear the noise. Nice feature only not if you are in a train..a bike where signals are fading and you miss music or conversation.

I know for sure that there is a solution because I did it before :)). But I don't have a clue how it can be done again.

for your information: I still have installed the JB version (partition one) and compared it with the radio version on KK and it's for sure a difference reception.

Reactions: Wajk
Everything works pretty well here. The rom is very smooth and battery draining looks better and Xposed tools working perfectly.
Working perfectly here!
Have to say it, Wajk you did it again. I've used another KK-rom for a while since WIUI wasn't there yet, but I switched back and completely happy again. WIUI is by far the best rom I've used on my MI2S

Thnx for your feedback, guys!

Aroma installer coming as I said before.
4way reboot MOD not working with KK framework.

If you would like to reboot to Recovery, press Volume Up after you start restart procedure, when you see KK logo. Hold Volume Up button until you arrive to Recovery.

What to do? I have only 2h of screen on.

Just check your screenshot, something wrong with your Google Services. try to follow oile's instructions. and/or try to use Apps Ops (blocking wakelocks & saving battery) from Settings/Security panel
That is abnormal. Try wakelock detector or BetterBatteryStats to find the culprit but it seems Google play services. Downgrade or upgrade gms or disable specific services belonging to it

Here is my battery usage...

Attachments

• b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 299
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
Reactions: blackcatw81
i like this rom,battery is good,very few problems ,most of them are google fc.but i dont like the low level on sound ..wiui jb haw really good sound,kk dont.why is that?

Reactions: barbuti17
i like this rom,battery is good,very few problems ,most of them are google fc.but i dont like the low level on sound ..wiui jb haw really good sound,kk dont.why is that?

thnx for your feedback. I hope you understand KK and JB absolutely different system with different drivers. If I know right KK had problem with audio driver before.

I always use my Mi2 with the lowest volume step, so I didn't realized this bug.

But I use increased volume settings in WiUi JB, I will try to merge it with WiUi KK. as you see in preview changelog.

If google fix and sound ROM will be great

thnx. I didn't get Google FC, but I didn't use too much Google services.
If anybody would like to help us, try any other Gapps from XDA or other.

If you will find Gapps which is working better (without FC) than builtin pls send me a link. Thnx!

Last edited:
Aroma installer coming as I said before.
4way reboot MOD not working with KK framework.

If you would like to reboot to Recovery, press Volume Up after you start restart procedure, when you see KK logo. Hold Volume Up button until you arrive to Recovery.

Thanks for the useful trick! :)

Btw, boot sound not working.. probably due to dolby off?

Someone asked for the 4 way reboot option. I can confirm, that with Mitools the 4 way option is working great! If you really need it, just try this.

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: blackcatw81
Someone asked for the 4 way reboot option. I can confirm, that with Mitools the 4 way option is working great! If you really need it, just try this.

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro
Working perfectly for me as well.