[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v5 | AROMA |

Yeah, the Gps icon has changed. There is a Xposed module to get the old one back if you want.

it's not the icon that's the problem. There's just no GPS at all. I switch back to JB which doesnt have the problem. I reinstalled KK also but didn't make a difference.

Waijk. Do you have any idea what I can do to figure out what's wrong with my gps?

it's not the icon that's the problem. There's just no GPS at all. I switch back to JB which doesnt have the problem. I reinstalled KK also but didn't make a difference.

Waijk. Do you have any idea what I can do to figure out what's wrong with my gps?

I guess something went wrong in the flashing. My advice is to take a look of my post #279.

Inviato dal mio Mi2S utilizzando Tapatalk.

No I don't. Some questions:

1 Do you have tdb on?
2 did you flash wiui kk on top of Wiui jb or a totally different ROM like cm or pacman without any wipe?
No, KK is a different rom, JB is Android 4.1, KK is Android 4.4,it is like flashing a complete different rom.

I have tdb on
Flashed in any way i could. ...with kk with KB with others And always wiped thè previous versione o of kk wiui not FC at all

Really very very good. First FC but everything perfect. Hope you could keep To update. ..is much smoother than wiui jb

Hello everybody! I bought m2s about a year ago and its been running on WIUI since. WIUI KK nowdays. Everything runs fine. Now my friend bought m2s too and I wanted to install WIUI KK into it but it's been so long since I flashed my phone so I can't remember how its done.

There seems to be something weird on the new phone, such as there's no updater app so I could update recovery. My phone had updater app when I got it (if I remember right). I tried to install updater from some MIUI package but the install failed.

I'm quite lost. Should I use miflash tool to flash some ROM that have updater app and continue installing WIUI KK as the instructions says or what should I do? Is there easier way to get WIUI installed and get rid of the horrible stock ROM?

You have to install Clockwork Recovery so you can install directly the. zip without renaming and other assholes.

Thank you @Wajk for your
outstanding work on WIUI (JB and KK).
what you are doing is simply great!

Just one question :
is your 4.6.27 KK WIUI rom based on 4.6.27 Ivan rom? In your changelog you just wrote 'based on latest Ivan rom' but because the latest Ivan rom was release on the same day (4.6.27) I am not sure that we are speaking about the same 'latest' rom...

Thank you again

first of all i would like to thank the dev for this great ROM.
finally it's possible to use the best thing from two android worlds: 4.4 (with full BT 4.0 support f.e.) and MIUI.
so now i can use my favourite ROM MIUI but it's also possible to workout with my polar equipment - great!

after a few days of using this ROM i noticed some "bugs" or respectively things that aren't working as expected.

here we go:

- pressing menu & volume up doesn't result in full brightness for 1 minute like it does in original ROM
- if auto-brightness is selected, finetuning the setting with the brightness-slider isn't possible, in original ROM it is
- i'm using the phone as an alarm clock. if the phone is completely turned off, alarm isn't waking up the phone, original ROM does
- battery performance seems to be very poor. didn't change any of the settings,. some hints, anybody?

would love to see a solution for these "problems" in one of the next ROMs :)

Whity the bugs you're describing are freakingly similar to the "bugs" in the CYANOGENMOD rom. I think they're not bugs, but due to the CM "core". Miui does not yet exist for KK ;) And the only thing we get to do is wait :(

EllyG81 using Tapatalk on Xiaomi Mi2S

thx for your answer - this is exactly what i expected :(.
don't get me wrong - i don't want to complain about these things as i'm really happy that there is at least one way to use KK on the mi2s without having to wait for an official xiaomi release.
if we will ever see it...
i will have to decide what i like and/or need most: the missing features or my HRM ;)

My phone wake up when phone Is turned off And i put alarm clock. This is thè main feature i use kk wiui
My phone wake up right but it takes a while to start, and the alarm clock ring 2 minutes later. Not a big deal, it is just a matter to anticipate the alarm a couple of minutes.
But ok, it is another little issue to fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: whity76
thx to barbuti & annihilator!
phone wake up/alarm clock is working now.
maybe i ran in this problem because i used the original ROM, did a miui backup, full wipe, flashed wiui (now using german) and restored the backup to this system.
yesterday i deleted the alarm and configured a new one, after doing this it worked today.
seems to me that there might be some problems with system settings after backup/restore when you're changing language and/or rom from original to a CM based one.