[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v5 | AROMA |

What to do? I have only 2h of screen on.
behy6ezy.jpg
Thats because your google service is eating up almost the same amount of battery juice what your screen uses.
Stop it & expect double the battery life for sure... use wakelock blocker or battery saving apps . your wish. Just try them.

Reactions: Wajk
Little issue: when brightness is in auto mode sensitivity regulation still not working here and the brightness is quite slow to adjust itself comparing to JB.

Inviato dal mio Mi2S con Tapatalk.

Last edited:
I've also have fc at messaging app when I use English, if I change language it works fine

I've also have fc at messaging app when I use English, if I change language it works fine

You need to flash ROM again, and check YellowPage.
English/Chinesse language can't live without that.

@all: WiUi v5 KK 4.7.4 updated
- updated Emoji font
- Yellowpage checked by default in Aroma Installer

wajk,cannot download from the link your provided ,can you put the lastest version in http://goo.im/devs/

link updated, I also updated to Goo.im, but link not appear on my page

Wajk, thanks for the new rom. But there is a problem that has not been solved with the previous version. LED notification does not work. Russian language.

Confirmed, Missed Call led notification not working after 4.5.30 in the base ROM.
Framework or driver bug, I will try to fix it.

Last edited:
Hey Wajk, can you add sound effect from Wiui JB ? I really like to use it.

Or how can I install to 4.7.4 kk ?

I don't know if I'm the cause of this issue but my Messaging app gets FC everytime I open it. I wiped data & cache before I installed 4.7.4. Anyone know how to fix this?

I don't know if I'm the cause of this issue but my Messaging app gets FC everytime I open it. I wiped data & cache before I installed 4.7.4. Anyone know how to fix this?
yes, because your language was set to english. if you use this language, you have to tick the Yellow page in the aroma installer.

Reactions: Infinitely
yes, because your language was set to english. if you use this language, you have to tick the Yellow page in the aroma installer.
I choose simple chinese, but meassage FC too, I double wiped and tried some aroma setting, still not work, it's strange.

I choose simple chinese, but meassage FC too, I double wiped and tried some aroma setting, still not work, it's strange.
but according to Wajk, if you use english/chinese you should just tick the yellow page and that is fine.
anyway, try to download again the updated WIUI, i think he have already uploaded the modified one.

but according to Wajk, if you use english/chinese you should just tick the yellow page and that is fine.
anyway, try to download again the updated WIUI, i think he have already uploaded the modified one.
I flased 4.7.4 on system2 and checked the yellow page, I can enter message when it's empty, but once received message it will FC, I can not find the modified rom, now I flash back to 4.5.30

Hello,
I've got 2 strange issues:
The VPN based app "opera max" isn't opening a vpn connection anymore. But other apps like vypervpn work great.
Second problem has to do with App access rights.. For example if I select to ask if Facebook can get my location the window has "never ask again" pre selected but if I de-select it and press "no" the window keeps on reopening.

// edit
My Google calendar sync is broken, too. Very strange..

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Hi,

in google market I can't download any application over 3G even I un-check "use wifi only" checkbox, download don't start?!

What to do?

UPDATE: solution is remove download limit in download app settings (default is 1MB).
Then can android download market index file and proceed with application download and install.

Last edited:
Hey everyone .. How Can i fix this major problem im having with this ROM. after Clean installs . Factory restting . wipe cache wipe devliak bla bla.. I can install fine but i carnt use camara . file exsploer. anything to do with sd card.. it tells me insert sd card or disable usb mass storage.. WTF please.. how are you saying this is a stable rom..

PLease Look at this VIDEO i uploaded...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
My phone doesn't see contacts from SIM-card on this ROM. Other things like calling and messagings works fine. How can it be fixed?

The only problem i notice, if i can call it that way, is auto brightness is not working as in 4.1. it is wasting battery in dark situations.
When sleeping it consumes 1~1.5% per hour of battery, so its better. Animations looks more fluid.

Thanks

Today I tried to flash CWM but I have a problem with my mi2s. I press voldown + power I get an fastboot sign but that's stuck. When I press volup+power I only get an white MI logo in a bootloop until I release the one of the keys.
The only thing I ever did on my Mi2S is updating to Multi-lang. Does someone knows a workaround.

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread. Reposting it at the CWM thread.

Last edited: