[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v5 | AROMA |

get cwm here: http://d-h.st/240

- rename file to "update.zip", place it in the root of your (virtual) sd card
- start updater app
- select "select update package"
- choose "update.zip"

after installation you can boot into cwm via option "reboot to recovery" in updater app
or you can use the vol-up/power key-combination when phone is switched off.

For miui this early on KK the rom is pretty neat =) battery time is awesome!

only problem i'm having is that my calander doesnt sync with google. did anyone find a solution for that?

Yes, download and sync Google calendar.
Then your miui calendar will be synced too (maybe you'll need to add your gmail calendar in miui calendar settings) and you can uninstall Google calendar in you want.

Last edited:
Hey everyone .. How Can i fix this major problem im having with this ROM. after Clean installs . Factory restting . wipe cache wipe devliak bla bla.. I can install fine but i carnt use camara . file exsploer. anything to do with sd card.. it tells me insert sd card or disable usb mass storage.. WTF please.. how are you saying this is a stable rom..

PLease Look at this VIDEO i uploaded...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The problem with the fc in messaging didn't solved with the yellow pages but one easy solution is to use English (Tunisia). The translation is the same and the messaging app works.

Reactions: Wajk and VinSWADED
keyboard is not working for me, keyboard doesnot showup when typing is required (dial, chrome etc).
Nevermind, keyboard didnot select automatically. fixed :)

Hello,
After denying sms activation with Xiaomi my sms app closes itself every time I try to open it. Any idea? Also calender sync is still not working

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Hello i have some problems with proximity sensor, if i test it some times allways is in 0cm state so i have in call black screen problems. If i press several times the screen area where proximity sensor is seems to start working telling me 5cm. I tried the *#*#64668#*#* to enter in service mode to calibrate the sensor but the dialer doesn't do anything with that number.<br />Some one has any idea what can i do to try to calibrate the sensore before asume it's broken? <br />Before press the sensor: <br />
ynu9ebe7.jpg
<br /><br />After:<br />
umynatyt.jpg
<br /><br />I tried the service number in cm 11 and doesn't work.<br/>

The problem with the fc in messaging didn't solved with the yellow pages but one easy solution is to use English (Tunisia). The translation is the same and the messaging app works.

Thanks!

@Wajk Is it possible to have the same animation scale sliders like in ie cm, mokee etc. ( so you can choose your own value instead of 0.5 or 1.0.
I also prefer the old keyboard (could this be optional in Aroma?)
Also is ART possible?

Thanks great work!

Battery performance, compared to old wiui is horrible
I'd say you have a problem with some apps causing many and frequent wakelock. Try to check it with a task manager. Then you can use Greenify to freeze when you don't use them.

Inviato dal mio Mi2S con Tapatalk.

how Come every one els is getting no errors with the sd card? the thing is wiui kitkat dosnt come with internal format option like stock and wiui jb.. i can fix the problem buy doing that .. but i carnt find a way to resolve this problem.. would some one please help me .. no one has even commented on my issue... not fair guys.. i need some help to be in the buzz with you guys.. I posted a video of the error a few comments up

how Come every one els is getting no errors with the sd card? the thing is wiui kitkat dosnt come with internal format option like stock and wiui jb.. i can fix the problem buy doing that .. but i carnt find a way to resolve this problem.. would some one please help me .. no one has even commented on my issue... not fair guys.. i need some help to be in the buzz with you guys.. I posted a video of the error a few comments up
i feel sorry for your problem. but i guess most of the people dont have this problem, that's why they also dont know the solution. but of course we still hope there is someone who can help you. hopefully our dev, wajk.

Reactions: barbuti17
i feel sorry for your problem. but i guess most of the people dont have this problem, that's why they also dont know the solution. but of course we still hope there is someone who can help you. hopefully our dev, wajk.
yes i would really Love some support !

I think i need a Dev like him to take a look... but im hear for all solutions.. Please and thank you Finaly for a repsonse!

So WAJK> if You reading this please take a look. Thanks

the thing is wiui kitkat dosnt come with internal format option like stock and wiui jb.. i can fix the problem buy doing that ..
you mean erasing all data on the USB storage?
maybe you can try: settings>storage>*scroll below*erase USB storage>
anyway, do you experience this problem only on WIUI KK? how about other KK rom?

you mean erasing all data on the USB storage?
maybe you can try: settings>storage>*scroll below*erase USB storage>
anyway, do you experience this problem only on WIUI KK? how about other KK rom?
There is no option in wiui kitkat.. it only has mount usb storage and it dose nothing when i tap it ...

Last edited:
Also why is the old keyboard replaced?
Could you make it optional in Aroma?
I also like my old Keyboard, but it require 30MB space from system storage.
Z2 keyboard require only 10MB!

If I use previous keyboard, freespace is very small on system partition.
But I will add option to Aroma and choice will be yours :D

Give some time for new keyboard, in my opinion is very great, just push Wizzard button and configure for yourself.
I use it with black skin.
Yes, download and sync Google calendar.
Then your miui calendar will be synced too (maybe you'll need to add your gmail calendar in miui calendar settings) and you can uninstall Google calendar in you want.
Thnx for your tip!
I will try to fix Calendar sync into next version.
On the contrary i would say battery performance is better.
No problems on the latest version so far. (b)
Thnx for your reports, guys!

if You reading this please take a look. Thanks
Your problem is very special, I never seen similar bug.
Something wrong with your internal memory and the ROM can't mount it.

Try to format memory with CWM or any CM build or JB ROM or MiRecovery.
If this ROM still not working for you, don't worry about it, try other ROM.

Reactions: VinSWADED
I also like my old Keyboard, but it require 30MB space from system storage.
Z2 keyboard require only 10MB!

If I use previous keyboard, freespace is very small on system partition.
But I will add option to Aroma and choice will be yours :D

Give some time for new keyboard, in my opinion is very great, just push Wizzard button and configure for yourself.
I use it with black skin.

Thnx for your tip!
I will try to fix Calendar sync into next version.

Thnx for your reports, guys!

Your problem is very special, I never seen similar bug.
Something wrong with your internal memory and the ROM can't mount it.

Try to format memory with CWM or any CM build or JB ROM or MiRecovery.
If this ROM still not working for you, don't worry about it, try other ROM.
Yeah I Just installed CM working Fine no problems.. and Mokee is also working perfect.. Wiui JB perfect.. but This wiui kitkat Not Like my phone.. :( maby some how in the next build you could add format internal option .. under the storage settings.. it seems to fix the problem with other roms.. after i removed kitkat wiui it did the same for normal rom with sd card not reading but used format internal option and it fixed the current rom i replaced with wiui kitkat..
but okay i will look at your soultions thanks WAJK <3

I'd say you have a problem with some apps causing many and frequent wakelock. Try to check it with a task manager. Then you can use Greenify to freeze when you don't use them.

Inviato dal mio Mi2S con Tapatalk.

I use same programs, and greenify, comparison is under the same circunstances, maybe the difference on battery performance is on auto brightness script. too bright