[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v5 | AROMA |

Sincerely thanks to ivan. But I don't think that Mi will relase 4.4 kernel source, so we will have problems for android L porting. Meh

Ivan said that he will not abandon us and will release MIUI v6 4.4.4, but never allow it to be official, because it does not work. I thank him for his support, but we need to put pressure on the Xiaomi

As long as it works quite perfectly I would thank him forever as our developers.
Signed the petition obviously

Reactions: Wajk and barbuti17
When I disable "bold font" in mi tools, it only works for some things like settings. But in dailer, file Explorer, etc the font stays bold. Anyway to remove the bold font completely? Thanks

Reactions: oile
the 4.8.15 rom working great on my phone, the only problem like the other are can't do center clock with mi-tools.

btw can i get Indonesian language (Bahasa Indonesia) because my TTS can't work properly if the language is not set Indonesian. or how can i add the language manually?
thanks

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Please Wajk. Fix the bug that Bluetooth in my car dont work with Google Music or Spotify only with Miui Music Player :(
Bluetooth not working for me either. In fact, the longer I try to get it to work, eventually the phone reboots. Otherwise everything else is working perfectly and ultra smoothly, as expected of WIUI roms.

Reactions: Wajk
For me bluetooth in the car is working perfectly. The only thing is the connection defaults to miui music player. I have to manualy start something in spotify to use spotify. After this i can control spotify with my car radio.

Reactions: Wajk
I'm upgrade from 4.8.1 to 4.8.15 and remove xiaomi framework.
But the mi cloud and mi pay still show in Setting - Accout...
How to remove them?

Root directory>System>Apps (or Private apps) and then delete them. Your file manager has to have root priviledge of course.

Inviato dal mio Mi2S con Tapatalk.

Root directory>System>Apps (or Private apps) and then delete them. Your file manager has to have root priviledge of course.

I have already remove the CloudServer.apk / Mipay.apk / PaymentService.apk / XiaomiServiceFramework.apk in /system/app
But the MiCloud and MiCredit still exists in settings - accounts.
Maybe it's inside the setting.apk ??

saow9.png

Last edited:

Inviato dal mio Mi2S con Tapatalk.
When I tried to do that with wiui 4.7.18 my phone got some problems so I had to re-install the mi-cloud/Xiaomi framework :/

EllyG81 using Tapatalk on Xiaomi Mi2S

I'm upgrade from 4.8.1 to 4.8.15 and remove xiaomi framework.
But the mi cloud and mi pay still show in Setting - Accout...
How to remove them?
You can't. That links hardcoded to Settings.apk.
It's just cosmetic bug, services removed.

When I tried to do that with wiui 4.7.18 my phone got some problems so I had to re-install the mi-cloud/Xiaomi framework :/
If you don't remove all Xiaomi acc releated apk, you should get FC.
Use my Aroma option to remove Xiaomi framework.

wsm here don't know why doesnt work very well, mi tools ofr example som options doesn't works..
Answer from BurgerZ (creator of WSM Tools):
Center clock option is no more working for the latest miui builds. It needs reworking the code, but I have no time.
source
Please Wajk. Fix the bug that Bluetooth in my car dont work with Google Music or Spotify only with Miui Music Player
Earlier (with 4.8.1) I got report about Bluetooth Car audio problem. He had connection problem, said it's working right earlier.
Not sure this fix working and solve your problem, but here is Bluetooth service from 4.7.18 ROM.
I shared this patch before, but I didn't get report working or not.

If not working flash back full ROM without any wipe.

If you can share with me which ROM working right for you (with correct Bluetooth connection), I will try to fix it.

Attachments

• Bluetooth_718_Mi2.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 246
Last edited:
just to know..why you want to be deisappear the xiaomi micloud from settings?
I mean if you unisnstall it with aroma wiui installer it's enough, i don't care if there is the option in settings...

Earlier (with 4.8.1) I got report about Bluetooth Car audio problem. He had connection problem, said it's working right earlier.
Not sure this fix working and solve your problem, but here is Bluetooth service from 4.7.18 ROM.

On that topic, I can't control power amp via BT, is it because of the Rom or the app?

If you can share with me which ROM working right for you (with correct Bluetooth connection), I will try to fix it.

i ve been using bluetooth with the car and its working almost perfect as i said before, the only problem is that songs are shown as "no name" "no artist" when using spotify, aimp, or stock player. ill test the fix and report back

That worked for me! Thanks Wajk! We can always count on you ;D

Reactions: Wajk and barbuti17
I have to report a bug, call volumen at maximum is too weak with last update. i can hardly hear anything Mi2S

Last edited:
I have to report a bug, call volumen at maximum is too weak with last update. i can hardly hear anything
Huh? I noticed that call volume is really loud in latest release, even louder than stock miui rom (at least for me)