[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI 6 | ][ 4.10.10 FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | AROMA |

Dear Wajk:

I liked the menu button working as recents button. I tried to make long press to menu button to show menu, and short press to menu button to show recents, but it failed. It only showed recents, and when I long pressed menu button it didn't function. Then I tried to make long press to home button to work as menu button, but there wasn't such choice. How can I fix it that, short press to menu button stays as recents but long press to menu button shows menu? Or if it is not possible how can I add show menu function to long press to home button?

Thanks in advance ;)

Dear Wajk:

I liked the menu button working as recents button. I tried to make long press to menu button to show menu, and short press to menu button to show recents, but it failed. It only showed recents, and when I long pressed menu button it didn't function. Then I tried to make long press to home button to work as menu button, but there wasn't such choice. How can I fix it that, short press to menu button stays as recents but long press to menu button shows menu? Or if it is not possible how can I add show menu function to long press to home button?

Thanks in advance ;)

I don't know but I have now home button long press the all app rask manager and the menu button normal button as always. For me it's great

It was useless, thus was removed. You can add 3G connection by clicking on Data, or you can stay in 2G.
As far as I know, the preferred network type doesn't change automatically when I switch data on (it can be with 3rd party apps like intelli3g). But if I don't want to use extra apps, but switch data manually on and off without using 3g when data off, such a toggle would still make sense (in my opinion).

Reactions: grouss92
As far as I know, the preferred network type doesn't change automatically when I switch data on (it can be with 3rd party apps like intelli3g). But if I don't want to use extra apps, but switch data manually on and off without using 3g when data off, such a toggle would still make sense (in my opinion).
Preferred network type is 2G/3G permanently. When you disabled data, it transfers automatically to 2G only. When you enable data, it becomes 3G only. So, you don't need 2G/3G toggle if you can select on and off data by yourself.

By the way, I didn't understand "switch data manually on and off without using 3g when data off". To switch data on, you click on data in toggles bar (notification pane). If data is on, 3G is on, if data is off, 2G is on. That is simple as it gets.

I don't know but I have now home button long press the all app rask manager and the menu button normal button as always. For me it's great
It is the one that was present in Miuiv5/CM/MoKee and etc. I don't like any long press button to be assigned to recents. I liked the short press of menu button to access recents. I don't quite use menu button as often as recents button. That is why I asked whether there is a possibility to assign recents to short press menu, and show menu function to be assigned to any long press buttons (except back button, which is assigned to kill app)

Hi Wajk

I want to signal two bugs.

1. If I want to read it a Facebook Message from notification centre, the facebook messenger doesnt open.
  2. Anothe bug is that it alarm icon is never displayed, but the app works good.

thanks for your work!

It is the one that was present in Miuiv5/CM/MoKee and etc. I don't like any long press button to be assigned to recents. I liked the short press of menu button to access recents. I don't quite use menu button as often as recents button. That is why I asked whether there is a possibility to assign recents to short press menu, and show menu function to be assigned to any long press buttons (except back button, which is assigned to kill app)
By default, miui or wiui v6 assigned short press menu as recent task. I dont understand why you dont get this function. But, try checking in setting>button and in the most top selection, select "show recent apps"

Hi Wajk

I want to signal two bugs.

1. If I want to read it a Facebook Message from notification centre, the facebook messenger doesnt open.
  2. Anothe bug is that it alarm icon is never displayed, but the app works good.

thanks for your work!
1. Go to security app, and then permission. Find messenger app there. Inside, change the option "popup notification" to allow.

Preferred network type is 2G/3G permanently. When you disabled data, it transfers automatically to 2G only. When you enable data, it becomes 3G only. So, you don't need 2G/3G toggle if you can select on and off data by yourself.

By the way, I didn't understand "switch data manually on and off without using 3g when data off". To switch data on, you click on data in toggles bar (notification pane). If data is on, 3G is on, if data is off, 2G is on. That is simple as it gets.
16edf3b1bbe62e177730be7f2e00182a.jpg

I only got these settings, and they don't change on data on/off

Reactions: grouss92
I did a completely fresh install of 4.9.29 and yesterday updated to 4.10.10 without wiping data.
Here is my bug report:

1 - In-Call Volume is extremely low. Did 20 calls to 20 different persons with 20 different phones - Problem is NOT on the other side! ( CWM Restore to 4.9.29 fixed it )

2 - 80 % of calls doesnt get closed correctly which leads to a proximity-sensor bug ( everytime you place your hand over the sensor while normal usage the screen becomes black !) ( CWM Restore to 4.9.29 fixed it )

3 - Bluetooth engaged calls are not working ( CWM Restore to 4.9.29 fixed it )

Feature List of 4.10.10 is great but not usable with that bugs. Hope for fixes or answers.

Same here Bluetooth is the worst of them. It's unusable.

By default, miui or wiui v6 assigned short press menu as recent task. I dont understand why you dont get this function. But, try checking in setting>button and in the most top selection, select "show recent apps"
I know it. The problem is that in that case, where short press to menu button gives recents, I don't have show menu button. I tried to assign long press to menu to be assigned as show menu function, but it didn't work, it was just blank with no reaction. And there is no choice to select long press to home button to be assigned as show menu. In that case, if I don't want to lose show menu function, I HAVE TO assign short press to menu to be assigned as show menu (IT IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET SHOW MENU FUNCTION), and to select either or both of the long press to menu and/or home button to be assigned as show recents. Is it clear?

Now to my question. Is there a way to make long press to menu button to show menu (which is not possible right now when short press to menu button is assigned to show recents), or is there any way to include show menu function into long press to home key?

16edf3b1bbe62e177730be7f2e00182a.jpg

I only got these settings, and they don't change on data on/off

Have you tried to look at the toggles page (swipe left in notification pane), where there is a data icon (a circle that has 2 lines inside, one pointing at top, another one pointing at bottom) ? It works in my phone. When I enable data by clicking on it, it uses 3G, when I disable data by clicking on it again it uses 2G.

Another little bug... Weather.bz icon...

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413216152490.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413216152490.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 258
Have you tried to look at the toggles page (swipe left in notification pane), where there is a data icon (a circle that has 2 lines inside, one pointing at top, another one pointing at bottom) ? It works in my phone. When I enable data by clicking on it, it uses 3G, when I disable data by clicking on it again it uses 2G.

I know about that switch, but it doesn't change the preferred network type

Do you get bootloop after enabling a function in MiTools that is not functioning in WIUIv6 and reboot?

It's funny but no. I left all the Mi-tools settings as they were before (i.e. bold font in status bar, battery text, operator symbol, clock colour and position). It's only the clock colour being changed. Sometimes it switches back to grey, and then without reboot or anything special it comes back to my preferred colour :D

Reactions: Elbay Malik