[ROM] AOSP 4.3 -> KitKat look [All bugs removed!!]

Good job man!
Will help for people that don't know how to install if there was a small "how to"
(eny way, full wipe and then flash?)

About the open download I don't know how it works with Google, I'm sure someone will help you out.

Good job, can't wait to test this out and give a review/feedback :D
They can use aries toolkit. Install everything automatically ;)

@aditoma777 deodex now?
For me Google voice search don't work...

@aditoma777 deodex now?
Isn't this like any other ROM?
Just download and move 2 phone then flash in cwm
Also is this rooted?
And LED notification working?

Isn't this like any other ROM?
Just download and move 2 phone then flash in cwm
Also is this rooted?
And LED notification working?
Led work. Not rooted
Yes installation is the same but with ariestoolkit it's more automated, because you must only enable tdb and click 4 buttons on your PC (1/2/3/enter) and it will install the cwm recovery and your ROM ;)

Led work. Not rooted
Yes installation is the same but with ariestoolkit it's more automated, because you must only enable tdb and click 4 buttons on your PC (1/2/3/enter) and it will install the cwm recovery and your ROM ;)
As I'm not the biggest person to have the best Knowledge in all of this, but I'm learning.
Can this ROM be rooted?

Hi :D good morning! So I upload for Google drive NOW! When i finished I update the link in description! :)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

I tried one time to root but don't work :s so download the root zip for aosp 4.3 and its work :D

Led work. Not rooted
I upload the new one of this ROM and I hope you like it! :)

@aditoma777 deodex now?
For Google search:
Need to connected for the Google acc!
1 push menu button
2 select settings
3 turn on Google now!
4 skip the instructions
5 select settings again
6 and change language to UK
:)

is it possible to customize quick toggle page, to change battery icon or to change brightness by swiping on the status bar with this ROM ?

is it possible to customize quick toggle page, to change battery icon or to change brightness by swiping on the status bar with this ROM ?
No sorry! :/ it's not based on cm so not...only with xposed installer you can modify :)