[ROM] AOSP 4.3 -> KitKat look [All bugs removed!!]

I would also like to test, haven't found any AOSP/CM yet without bugs :( so I'd take any new ROM to test :D email is xi...x7@gmail.com
(with a few letters in between)
Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Hi sorry to interrupt.... I had suggestion instead of editing the ROM one could have created file like gapps containing all kitkat apps which can be installed on any ROM. Mk4.3, aosp,aokp or Cm10. If ur not injecting any lib file related to kitkat apps into 4.3 ROM. I felt its waste to download complete ROM. I am not developer it's just my observation.....

Hi,test on my MI2S 32g,m1cha truedualboot enable wiui on second partition . I try for 3 hours but clock fc,hangout fc,few options to costumize system settings(like statusbar and its toggles).I had to reinstall twice,the first one drawer won't work and i don't see nothing on screen(no app,no homescreen),at the second time it work and the speed of transition is almost as match as miui or wiui,in wi fi network when i download from playstore i seem slow,for the other things looks wery well ,but need more time to try.Thank you Aditoma 777,great work however.

Installed, first impressions:

Saw I had no root, installed root from one of the posts here. Clock FC, so installed via titanium backup and installed apk from Android police and now it works. Camera works good, including flash, which would crash on other ROMs. Wifi is good, will test calling, 3G and GPS tomorrow when I drive to work.
No bootloop, no other crashes yet. What else? :)

few options to costumize system settings(like statusbar and its toggles).

I installed xposed, then APM for reboot options in the power menu (reboot, reboot recovery, soft reboot and reboot bootloader) and gravity box for notification bar toggles and quick settings etc. (by default it adds 18!)

Last edited:
I installed xposed, then APM for reboot options in the power menu (reboot, reboot recovery, soft reboot and reboot bootloader) and gravity box for notification bar toggles and quick settings etc. (by default it adds 18!)

Thanks

Also tested bluetooth, gps and 3g, so far everything still working!

Edit: found a bug, I can't turn off gps after enabling it and using it in Google maps, so I have the gps icon in my status bar all the time now. Battery seems to be draining a bit because of it.

Last edited:
For me this freezes at boot after install, with the Mi golden logo on the screen.

Mi2 32GB, TDB enabled, factory reset + cleaned caches.

Found a littler something, bluetooth has done noise when playing music on bluetooth and als people seem to not hear me the first 2 seconds of a conversion.