[Rom][ARIES][Official][Kitkat - 4.4.3] - Gummy - Nightly's

Have replaced mokee with this ROM they have almost same features it gives me better battery live, performance... And is trojan free

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk
i see that this rom is developed as near as AOSP. so how it is different to CM?

i see that this rom is developed as near as AOSP. so how it is different to CM?
Lol. Cm is not aosp. Aosp is pure android, not even the one you find on nexuses. CM is based on the stable branch of aosp. Mokee is one of the billions forks of cm. Mokee is a cm for Chinese users, it has bloatwares, (malwares?) and a few other useless features that can be replaced by a simple app.

Sent from my mi²s

Lol. Cm is not aosp. Aosp is pure android, not even the one you find on nexuses. CM is based on the stable branch of aosp. Mokee is one of the billions forks of cm. Mokee is a cm for Chinese users, it has bloatwares, (malwares?) and a few other useless features that can be replaced by a simple app.

Sent from my mi²s

why is better to get a feature via app instead via system?

PS: going to install ur l3 ROM in a friend phone soon

Reactions: linuxx
why is better to get a feature via app instead via system?

PS: going to install ur l3 ROM in a friend phone soon

I mean it adds features but its useless to add them. if someone wants active display he/she can Google on play store and its full of apps that does this. if someone will never use it she/he can ignore it and have more space for other things he/she may need :)

Sent from my mi²s

I mean it adds features but its useless to add them. if someone wants active display he/she can Google on play store and its full of apps that does this. if someone will never use it she/he can ignore it and have more space for other things he/she may need :)

Sent from my mi²s
it isn't better to get that feature that u can turn on or off using /system instead user space (specially in 16gb model like me)

I wanted to try that ROM as well, downloaded the nightly build and the recommended PA-gapps, entered recovery, wiped the caches & installed the nightly zip succesfully. But when I tried to install gapps I get an error saying that the system partition is not big enough. After cancelling the gapps-install and flashing the nightly zip again I'm able to boot into system2 (where I installed the Gummy ROM) but it then hangs at the boot animation. No way to continue and get the gapps after having booted into the system?

I wanted to try that ROM as well, downloaded the nightly build and the recommended PA-gapps, entered recovery, wiped the caches & installed the nightly zip succesfully. But when I tried to install gapps I get an error saying that the system partition is not big enough. After cancelling the gapps-install and flashing the nightly zip again I'm able to boot into system2 (where I installed the Gummy ROM) but it then hangs at the boot animation. No way to continue and get the gapps after having booted into the system?

I used micro gapps by banks try those

Sent from my mi²s
please re-read my question. i don't say any statement that CM is aosp. what i am saying is this *gummy rom* is developed to be *as near as* aosp. and my question is, how gummy is compared to cm since both have nearly similar features. just curious, since for me CM is nearly perfect "slim and compact" rom then why gummy is still preferable since it offers similar taste like CM (unlike PAC which offers tons of features).

@M1cha / @Linux : Guys, great ROM... but pls update the thread title to 4.4.4 as it shows in my phone as 4.4.4 Nightly.
Thanks for this ROM.
Pls maintain this ROM. Looks better than CM in terms of battery life.

Great ROM, also for me gives very good battery life. I'll post some stats if I have time.

Does anybody know how to report bugs/issues/suggestions?

he worked on the sources, without he this wasn't possible.

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
So who is maintaining that ROM here ? M1cha or Gummy Team ?
It would be better if they release their work once in a week, as everyday flashing a new Firmware is too much for most of users i guess.
What do you think ?

It would be better if they release their work once in a week, as everyday flashing a new Firmware is too much for most of users i guess.
What do you think ?
David Hacker but M1cha does some things too (David wanted this rom)

Sent from my mi²s

What do you think ?
lol Nightlies means every night. That's what the name says :D
And you don't have to install every update.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I cannot disable the CRT animation even if I untick the "CRT Screen Off" in the "General Gummy Options" under "Gummy Interface".

I'm on the 24/6 nightly.

Thanks again for this amazing ROM, still playing around :)

Last edited: