[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.3][ARIES] PAC-man 4.4 [Nightly]

no problems so far. Clear and crisp!

EDIT: Something I just found out. FM radio has working RDS unlike miui. :) :)
Does power saving mode works without a lag ?
I had hard time setting the CPU frequencies constantly to 918MHz. Even after ART, i had a laggy experience...

I don't use ART. Dalvik has no issues or lags even in Powersave Mode (MI2S)

Note that I use msm-dvcs governor

Reactions: linuxx
I switched ART... even then it was not smooth.
governer i used cfq...

Have you tried Pac Gummy ROM or CM 11 ROM by M1cha ? if yes how is it compared to Pacman ?

I rate Mokee as 1st among all other ROMs in terms of battery life & speed.
What about you ?

I have tried CM 11 but at least a month before. So I see big difference in terms of speed and sound. I haven't tried Gummy.

Mokee is one of my favorite ROMS too. :)

But I cannot compare it with the customisations PA provides. I love PA settings and the most important is that everything runs smoothly in this release.

I switched ART... even then it was not smooth.
governer i used cfq...

Have you tried Pac Gummy ROM or CM 11 ROM by M1cha ? if yes how is it compared to Pacman ?

I rate Mokee as 1st among all other ROMs in terms of battery life & speed.
What about you ?
M1cha kernel is better, because we use opensource google kernel. Maybe Ivan Kernel is better battery life, but all libs and performance better in M1cha kernel.

Reactions: dextructor
i have a problem with wifi...i'm connected but internet doesn't work...any problems with cm or other devices

I am sorry to spoil your spirit, but i get maximum battery life with Mokee's ROM latest.
over 7hrs 30 minutes with 3000mAh battery with 9% charge remaining... it is then i put it for charging.

I agree that Pac ROM is loaded with features & on few occasions, i got lost by trying to understand each and every setting. But it is still in beta stage & i encountered few bug issues. Especially it doesn't work well in powersave mode. i noticed Lag even after turning on ART mode. Mokee's ROM is super smooth, like NO2 for an Auto....

Thats all i can say for now... Enjoy your ROM.

I agree with you about battery life but it's OK for my use.
Some of you have said that the Rom is not as smooth as mokee, I haven't noticed so much difference about performance, tough I think it's normal when you add so much features that Rom would drop some of smoothness. TBH mokee + pac combo is my way to go. Also that pacman boot animation is awesome.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: dextructor
I agree with you about battery life but it's OK for my use.
Some of you have said that the Rom is not as smooth as mokee, I haven't noticed so much difference about performance, tough I think it's normal when you add so much features that Rom would drop some of smoothness. TBH mokee + pac combo is my way to go. Also that pacman boot animation is awesome.

Do we really need so much customizations ?

Not in my case but love to mess around. Also it's good to have the choice I'm sure someone will make good use of it

For me it is not a cup of cake. It is always giving me trouble... it is so buggy
I will stick to Mokee's for now, once PAC reaches stable version, then i will come back....

when i listen to music ,if i touch screen the sound is not smooth
This is a problem of the GEL launcher. he disables the voice search on every touch which disconnects the speaker for a moment.

This is a problem of the GEL launcher. he disables the voice search on every touch which disconnects the speaker for a moment.

I disabled launcher 3 and music still hangs when opening apps.
GEL is not installed at all.

Your problem is that you think, that the only difference between rom's is the kernel.
There are many differences like HAL's, framework, etc.

If you'd port and use ivan's kernel with this rom(which would cause many problems) these bugs would still be there.

Your problem is that you think, that the only difference between rom's is the kernel.
There are many differences like HAL's, framework, etc.

If you'd port and use ivan's kernel with this rom(which would cause many problems) these bugs would still be there.
thank you for your answer and hard work

Reactions: M1cha
I disabled launcher 3 and music still hangs when opening apps.
GEL is not installed at all.
This is the only issue, I have noticed, in a full week using pac-man. 3-4 FC's of OTA updater but I flashed the zip succesfully in Phil'z recovery (downloaded from PAC console). I just blame the Split Screen :p:p

Does anyone know how to disable performance control??? I would like to use a third app but I think performance control overlaps other apps