[ROM] CM10.2 For Mi2.

have find a problem whid this rom.. when i going too call some one i click on the phone icon it tell me app not installed how do i fix that problem? and i have installed Gapps
It's a know issue you have to make another shotcurt from the appdrawer (aosp source bug)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Is camera working like the coffface one?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Sound in call don't work for me i will do another full wipe tonight and see.

Ha gaaaay

New build posted. Fixes video recording but introduces an issue with stock video player. It wont play any vids. Not a problem for me since many video players are available in play store for free and they work just fine. Now off to do some yard work...

Reactions: Seamless and deini
I'm curious as there are currently two 10.2 roms going around.

What are the differences between this one and the coffface one?

Does any of them have any advantages over the other?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: treiliert

I think cofface’s is AOSP (stock Android 4.3 ROM) whereas this one in this thread is cyanogenmod 10.2 (unofficial version) but again I am not sure.
My point here is that I agree with you: it’s time for a comparison between the available android 4.2+ ROMs for the MI2(s) for simple users in terms of stability, functionality, feeling and in general pros and cons between the various ROMs.

I just tested this threads latest cm 10.2 rom and must say I'm stunned.

Everything basic works great, movie player is broken but as I'm using mx player I don't really miss it.

In terms of speed... this is gorgeous. Not comparable to any other rom on the MI2.

If we could have this kind of speed on MIUI then iOS would be history.

Sadly I find myself returning to MIUI over and over simply because it feels like the more complete deal.

So it seems the problem goes further than stock video player not playing vids. YouTube also does not work...will investigate.

So it seems the problem goes further than stock video player not playing vids. YouTube also does not work...will investigate.

try with deactivate hardware overlay and/or gpu rendering. Usually in old build of aosp for other phone with this problem helps a lot.

Hi There, tested the latest Build but got some problems with focal

No photos will be made in Modus Photosphere
Photos in Modus Panorama are mirror inverted in the display.
(turning mi2 left, object in the display moves right)

Don´t think that separation Camera---Focal is a good idea, very confusing UI in Focal with overcharged configuration possibilities
If you found the adequate configuration in the thousand corners of the menu (main menu / sub menu) , it´s dark outside.......

Apart from this everything I´ve tested works well and blazing fast

Hi There, tested the latest Build but got some problems with focal

No photos will be made in Modus Photosphere
Photos in Modus Panorama are mirror inverted in the display.
(turning mi2 left, object in the display moves right)

Don´t think that separation Camera---Focal is a good idea, very confusing UI in Focal with overcharged configuration possibilities
If you found the adequate configuration in the thousand corners of the menu (main menu / sub menu) , it´s dark outside.......

Apart from this everything I´ve tested works well and blazing fast

What about the rest of the bugs reported above: phone apk, video recording with sound and video player, youtube, anything else (like missing applications)?

Reactions: MSephiroth
does anyone know where cofface has sources posted. I would like to see what he did to fix the 3sec bug as my "fix" seems to have intorduced more issues as well....does the stock video player/youtube work in cofface's build?

No idea about his sources
Just now i saw his weibo page and updated here the same
Will download and install and report it back meanwhile if someone has downloaded and installed can post the feedback
Its night 10 30 in India and I'm going to sleep :)

does anyone know where cofface has sources posted. I would like to see what he did to fix the 3sec bug as my "fix" seems to have intorduced more issues as well....does the stock video player/youtube work in cofface's build?

OT
Can you please build PAC rom
Its a combination of CM, AOKP, Paranoid Android.
If possible think about building Oxygen/Slimbean (Oxygen will be difficult)

OT
Can you please build PAC rom
Its a combination of CM, AOKP, Paranoid Android.
If possible think about building Oxygen/Slimbean (Oxygen will be difficult)

I might try to build that. First I would like to get a good stable build of CM to build upon as right now if I build PAC it will either have broken stock bid player/YouTube or 3sec audio bug.

Also PAC has a odd build system not 100% sure how well it will work with device not supported by CM.

Reactions: phani and z0rk
The rom of cofface which i posted in previous page has ZERO bugs
Yes you heard it right(No bugs at all)
Can record 1080p videos, Can record audio for more than 3 sec(I actually tested for 10mins)
Can record audio and video(tested for 2mins)
Bluteooth,Wifi,Call,Tethering,SMS,Data,Audio,Video,Camera(Front&Back),GPS,Gallery can play videos....etc etc everything works
If someone wants me to test something i will do it and post here

Can you mirror the rom somewhere? China server is being a pain in the... Apple right now.

I’m using/testing cofface’s latest ROM and seems to be bugs free (I haven’t tried all apps yet).
Until now only the FM Radio is missing. Any suggestion how to replace it?

Look for spirit fm radio and good look with settings xD

Enviado desde mi MI 2 usando Tapatalk 4

Look for spirit fm radio and good look with settings xD

Enviado desde mi MI 2 usando Tapatalk 4

Thanks, I installed Spirit FM Unlocked but when I first opened it and after I allowed it to get full Superuser rights it crashed and made my device to force close. In order to switch it again on, I had to remove and put back the battery.
I don’t know what I did wrong.
Besides, I didn’t understand your recommendation to “good look with settings xD”.
Have you tried it yourself and with what results. Can you give me here instructions?

Thanks