[ROM] CM10.2 For Mi2.

Sorry, I meant that it may be hard to install and configure. I haven't tried on my M2 yet, I used it on my Nexus One and it worked great, but it was hard to configure at first. Try looking for its thread on xda, it's very complete.
Also, when I install CM I will tell you if I manage to make it work

Enviado desde mi MI 2 usando Tapatalk 4

i did see that but it does not seem to be full sources he is using for building on mi2...

Yup... I have checked that for myself too, but no luck. I think he might working locally on his pc.

@grondinm, i have forked your git repo and made a build from there, but my build doesn't have access to camera... Could you point me in the right direction??

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 con Tapatalk 4

well...all looks good. Not sure why camera would not work....Is it installed(has an icon) but does not want to open? Only thing i can suggest is try a reflash...

well...all looks good. Not sure why camera would not work....Is it installed(has an icon) but does not want to open? Only thing i can suggest is try a reflash...

Yesterday, before I went to bed, I left my PC rebuilding a new build from zero and clean sources (made a make clean before re-setup), I will try again this morning but if I have no succeed, well, I will going dirty and erase all source and resync the whole thing again..,.

Yesterday, before I went to bed, I left my PC rebuilding a new build from zero and clean sources (made a make clean before re-setup), I will try again this morning but if I have no succeed, well, I will going dirty and erase all source and resync the whole thing again..,.

I am sorry that I don't have anything for you. The only time I had issue with camera not working was when I tried to build rootbox..all builds of CM I have built have had working camera.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

I am sorry that I don't have anything for you. The only time I had issue with camera not working was when I tried to build rootbox..all builds of CM I have built have had working camera.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

No Problem man, I'm really appreciate that you have taking time to answer my query. I will keep following your work. Many thanks!

The rom of cofface which i posted in previous page has ZERO bugs
Yes you heard it right(No bugs at all)
Can record 1080p videos, Can record audio for more than 3 sec(I actually tested for 10mins)
Can record audio and video(tested for 2mins)
Bluteooth,Wifi,Call,Tethering,SMS,Data,Audio,Video,Camera(Front&Back),GPS,Gallery can play videos....etc etc everything works
If someone wants me to test something i will do it and post here

Tried Cofface ROM but i'm facing a weird bug no sound on earpieace while on call and if i changed to speaker no sound is also dere :( other that all are working fine..!

No bro i tried the yesterday's version..will download and check new version..thanks for the link bro..:)

I faced that problem too
Not only with cofface whatever rom you try CM10.1,AOKP,CM10.2(grondim) , Mokee all roms

The only solution i found is
Flashed Stock QDT14 4.1.1 aosp rom
Checked call, it worked
Later just wiped cache,dalvik cache and flashed CM10.1 ---- call worked
Next wiped data and flashed CM10.2 -- it will work now
Don't ever format the system
The mistake i did was i formatted the system

I faced that problem too
Not only with cofface whatever rom you try CM10.1,AOKP,CM10.2(grondim) , Mokee all roms

Checked call, it worked

will wait for stable version..!

will wait for stable version..!

No try like i said
It works and the CM10.2 i posted is perfectly stable
The call issue is something that couldn't be found by anyone
Its in Chinese forums too
I raised an issue in github too but closed my-self since its happening randomly
The simple solution to overcome is to do as above :)

i get few reboots every now & then ....
Headset is not working during call also....
Battery is not so great ... drains so fast...

other than that it is smooth & no FC's. it is available for daily use i guess with little difficulty every now & then !!!
little fine tuning is required i think. what do you think guys ?

No try like i said
It works and the CM10.2 i posted is perfectly stable
The call issue is something that couldn't be found by anyone
Its in Chinese forums too
I raised an issue in github too but closed my-self since its happening randomly
The simple solution to overcome is to do as above :)

You shouldn't down the issue, because that will help to devs to look at it and stabilize that behaviour...

I faced that problem too

Checked call, it worked

Works when i flashed as the way you told..Thanks bro..:) Interesting thing is that after flashing CM 10.2 i'm no more interested to go back to MIUI..:D

Reactions: phani
there is no 16:9 photo greater than 2Mpx... whereas official MIUI rom made pictures at 16:9 at 6Mpx (3264 x 1840)
this should be fixed ;)

i also miss the gapps, maybe a link could be given

Mokee ROM:

Update:
20130821:
1, the latest update to the magic source;
2, update the latest autumn and large device, add OpenGL ES 3.0 support, upgrades kernel upgrade some camera drivers, upgrades Audio, upgrade mdp, upgrade GPU, upgraded WLAN drive;
3, fix the MAC address problem;
4, add T9 smart dialing, modify dialer layout;
5, the power to the system menu to add a reboot or the system two options;
6, add the volume keys to unlock support

Download link:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=144901723&uk=100697074

Cofface will release CM 10.2 at later time with the updated kernel supporting opengl es 3.0
As i mentioned in AOSP thread till now we didn't had opengl es 3.0 and now its included :)

Mokee ROM:

Update:
20130821:
1, the latest update to the magic source;
2, update the latest autumn and large device, add OpenGL ES 3.0 support, upgrades kernel upgrade some camera drivers, upgrades Audio, upgrade mdp, upgrade GPU, upgraded WLAN drive;
3, fix the MAC address problem;
4, add T9 smart dialing, modify dialer layout;
5, the power to the system menu to add a reboot or the system two options;
6, add the volume keys to unlock support

Download link:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=144901723&uk=100697074

Cofface will release CM 10.2 at later time with the updated kernel supporting opengl es 3.0
As i mentioned in AOSP thread till now we didn't had opengl es 3.0 and now its included :)

Check sources... At least, two versions before opengl v3 was added and v2 was deprecated...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4