[ROM] CM10.2 For Mi2.

Sorry to say but I notice no difference either.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

Yeah, even i didnt notice any difference !!! may be he might have tried transferring files from far away just to check this ROMs efficiency ! who knows ! :rolleyes: only Tikazz or somebody who backs him up know the reason why it is like that....
Pls enlighten us bro... I dont know is it there or if yes, why it is like that... or is it wrong to ask you like this also ?
Do you complain about this also to me , like why i asked you ?
Then i have no answers to you, than just by ignoring your future replies.... Take care brother.

No attitude in that replay as well as in this... i am just quoting you my experience .
I asked for a proof bro, does it look like an attitude to you ? is it a wrong thing to do like that ?
So you think Im lying?

Ha gaaaay

Can you build sense v5 themed rom or a paranoid android rom .

Sorry for my bad english i'm french student

When a call comes, sometime from contacts or other than contacts weird Chinese language next to the number is showing any way to disable it..:D
Is any one facing this problem in Cofface Rom?

When a call comes, sometime from contacts or other than contacts weird Chinese language next to the number is showing any way to disable it..:D
Is any one facing this problem in Cofface Rom?

No I'm not facing except for the number 12345 :p (which is my customer care number)

Hey can you see alarms in betterbatterystats
I'm getting 178 wakelocks from com.android.phone :(, Do you have them? That's the reason for battery drain i think
In smartisan os my battery is good, they use same kernel

No I'm not facing except for the number 12345 :p (which is my customer care number)

Hey can you see alarms in betterbatterystats
I'm getting 178 wakelocks from com.android.phone :(, Do you have them? That's the reason for battery drain i think
In smartisan os my battery is good, they use same kernel

lol well i see Chinese in most of the users..!
Yup i have also same wakelocks and poor battery life..aahhhh...:mad:
Nothing to do if Xiaomi didn't release the Kernel Source..!

lol well i see Chinese in most of the users..!
Yup i have also same wakelocks and poor battery life..aahhhh...:mad:
Nothing to do if Xiaomi didn't release the Kernel Source..!

Ok I'm thinking to try CM 10.1 and check battery life of it, Bcoz in smartisan my battery backup is fine :)
If you can try CM 10.1 and we will compare our battery performances

who has the download link for the latest build?

Update log:
20130827:
1 cm-10.2 0827 update to the latest source;
2, update kernel and devices;
3, adjust the status bar displays speed recovery position;
4, optimizing energy saving;
5, increasing the volume key wakeup
6, increase the T9 dialing, attribution
7, increasing the Lunar calendar;

who has the download link for the latest build?

Update log:
20130827:

check post #123 of this thread.
and
there is urgent need for tidying up the forum!

New rom from Cofface:

Update changelog 20130827:

Download link:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=3493972333&uk=573817736

can provide mirror next time?
baidu takes long time to download...its killing me!!

can provide mirror next time?
baidu takes long time to download...its killing me!!

oh really?
that's why you didn't check the thread yourself to find what you needed? out of lack of time?
You must be very busy...
next time you get help from somebody, say thanks instead of complaining for a slow link

oh really?
that's why you didn't check the thread yourself to find what you needed? out of lack of time?
You must be very busy...
next time you get help from somebody, say thanks instead of complaining for a slow link

so sorry ...i forgot... thank you veri much :)
no hard feeling k...
i appreciate ur reply

Reactions: treiliert
Does anyone know if cofface is still making CM10.2 builds? The latest build is 2 weeks old and the battery drain still isn't fixed.

There were no git updates from xiaomi these 2 weeks. Guess too busy with mi3 presentation

@grondinm I want to build cm10.2 following the guide on github https://github.com/grondinm/android_local_manifest/tree/cm-10.2
But error came out .
So how to solve this problem?

Notice file: bootable/recovery/NOTICE -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//recovery/root/sbin/killrecovery.sh.txt
Import includes file: /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/su.recovery_intermediates/import_includes
Export includes file: bootable/recovery/su/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/su.recovery_intermediates/export_includes
Export includes file: external/e2fsprogs/lib/ext2fs/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext2fs_intermediates/export_includes
Export includes file: external/e2fsprogs/lib/blkid/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext2_blkid_intermediates/export_includes
Export includes file: external/e2fsprogs/lib/uuid/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext2_uuid_intermediates/export_includes
Export includes file: external/e2fsprogs/e2fsck/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext2_profile_intermediates/export_includes
Export includes file: external/e2fsprogs/lib/et/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext2_com_err_intermediates/export_includes
Export includes file: external/e2fsprogs/lib/e2p/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext2_e2p_intermediates/export_includes
Import includes file: /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext2_uuid_intermediates/import_includes
Import includes file: /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext2_com_err_intermediates/import_includes
Import includes file: /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext2_e2p_intermediates/import_includes
Export includes file: external/e2fsprogs/e2fsck/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/recovery_e2fsck_intermediates/export_includes
Import includes file: /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/recovery_mke2fs_intermediates/import_includes
Export includes file: external/e2fsprogs/misc/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/recovery_mke2fs_intermediates/export_includes
Import includes file: /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/recovery_tune2fs_intermediates/import_includes
Export includes file: external/e2fsprogs/misc/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/recovery_tune2fs_intermediates/export_includes
Export includes file: external/zlib/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libz_intermediates/export_includes
Export includes file: external/exfat/fuse/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libexfat_mount_intermediates/export_includes
Export includes file: external/exfat/fsck/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libexfat_fsck_intermediates/export_includes
Export includes file: external/exfat/mkfs/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libexfat_mkfs_intermediates/export_includes
Export includes file: external/exfat/libexfat/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libexfat_intermediates/export_includes
Export includes file: external/fuse/lib/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libfuse_intermediates/export_includes
Import includes file: /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libz_intermediates/import_includes
Import includes file: /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libexfat_mount_intermediates/import_includes
Import includes file: /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libexfat_fsck_intermediates/import_includes
Import includes file: /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libexfat_mkfs_intermediates/import_includes
Import includes file: /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libexfat_intermediates/import_includes
Export includes file: frameworks/native/libs/utils/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libutils_intermediates/export_includes
Export includes file: external/exfat/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/mount.exfat_static_intermediates/export_includes
Notice file: external/zlib/NOTICE -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/libz.a.txt
Export includes file: system/vold/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libminivold_intermediates/export_includes
Export includes file: bionic/libstdc++/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libstdc++_intermediates/export_includes
Export includes file: system/core/libsysutils/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libsysutils_intermediates/export_includes
Export includes file: system/core/libdiskconfig/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libdiskconfig_intermediates/export_includes
Export includes file: hardware/libhardware_legacy/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libpower_intermediates/export_includes
Export includes file: external/openssl/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libcrypto_static_intermediates/export_includes
Import includes file: /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libminivold_intermediates/import_includes
Import includes file: /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libstdc++_intermediates/import_includes
Import includes file: /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libsysutils_intermediates/import_includes
Import includes file: /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libdiskconfig_intermediates/import_includes
Import includes file: /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libpower_intermediates/import_includes
Import includes file: /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libcrypto_static_intermediates/import_includes
Export includes file: system/vold/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/minivold_intermediates/export_includes
Notice file: bionic/libstdc++/NOTICE -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/libstdc++.a.txt
Notice file: hardware/libhardware_legacy/NOTICE -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/libpower.a.txt
Notice file: external/openssl/NOTICE -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/libcrypto_static.a.txt
Export includes file: system/extras/ext4_utils/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext4_utils_static_intermediates/export_includes
Export includes file: system/core/libsparse/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libsparse_static_intermediates/export_includes
make: *** No rule to make target `/home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libsdcard_intermediates/export_includes', needed by `/home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/EXECUTABLES/recovery_intermediates/import_includes'. Stop.
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Export includes file: bootable/recovery/voldclient/Android.mk -- /home/a/cm102/out/target/product/aries/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libvoldclient_intermediates/export_includes